Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
n00bie

Mineral makeup brands that ship internationally?

EM and Aubrey Nicole don't ship to here (the Philippines). I'm not sure if Joppa ships here (I'm asking), but I haven't heard great things about having to deal with them shipping internationally. :/ I've looked at some other brands but I find them too expensive, and I might as well buy the horribly overpriced mineral makeup here.

Does anyone know a mineral makeup in about the same price range as EDM, etc., that doesn't charge a ton for shipping here?

im sure EM will be able to ship over there. Just email them and they will add the Philippines to their country list.

I asked already, actually, but they say that they run into too many problems with customs so they're still trying to fix it. :/ I wish they would, EM has such great colors.

Wow, those meowminerals could be worth trying :D

But is it possible to order samples?

(5 secs. later...) Lol, I saw the check box with the samples xD 1$ for a sample. Maybe I should try :D

:D Ha! I never heard of meow minerals before but I love the name and cat concept so cute. They also seem to have good ingredients and they put 1/4 of a CUP!!!! into their full jars. Wow.

Ha! I never heard of meow minerals before but I love the name and cat concept so cute. They also seem to have good ingredients and they put 1/4 of a CUP!!!! into their full jars. Wow.

Wow, they're looking pretty good both ingredients-wise and color wise. Thanks, I think I'll get myself some samples before I decide on a color. That foundation jar is HUGE! :lol:

Yeah, they're quite cheap :whistle:

[attachmentid=6716]

Joppa will ship to the Phillipines but I can't guarantee how quickly it'll get to you. The biggest problem for all the MMU companies shipping internationally is that they can't passed customs. Something about them being in powder form and all.

[attachmentid=6716]

Someone should review meow minerals and fill us in on the coverage etc etc etc

Yeah, they're quite cheap

Do those 4 things from meow cost the same as that one jar from Joppa or EM? (Dunno xD) O_O

Oh dear... It's so hard to pick a colour! xD

Though I think it's a brilliant idea they got - explaining what you'd look like to wear the different shades :D (At least if it's actually true :P)

[attachmentid=6716]

Is that Everyday Mineral container the full size, or the 20g custom jar? Ive got the 20g custom jar (thought it was going to be bigger) how big are the normal full sizes (30g)?