Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today i was talking to my sister in the bathroom while looking in the mirror (details lol) and we were discussing acne , she has very mild acne and i have well..mild to moderate , my acne could be mild too but i have red marks and scars that makes it look worse...so yeah

Anyways..we were talking about ideas on how to cover it up and what i use to cover it up , then she told me that her friends he saw me few times before , they were surprised one night when i was at the mall buying clinique ( the women was cleaning off my make up to test some foundation colors) they said they didnt know that i actually had acne until that moment...

Iam happy because at least my make up is helping alot , even though while back i wasnt that good with covering it up like now , now i use the green concealer which CONCEALS my red makrs and everything and i love it <3

But yeah...made me feel better , but ofcourse iam waiting for the day where people will be surprised that i HAD acne before...and how my skin is clear WITHOUT make up.........ahh someday... :pray::cry:

oooooh. please tell me more about this concealer youre using :)

i too long for the day when i can go without make up, even though luckily for now my acne has calmed down enough that make up helps a lot. i just have to find a way to deal with the damned red marks.

I'd hate to go on a date with a girl I thought had clear skin and notice she's covering her acne with makeup

hope you get rid of it soon you got real nice features

I'd hate to go on a date with a girl I thought had clear skin and notice she's covering her acne with makeup

wow that is shallow :razz:

it's reflects our reality,most people think that way but won't admit it, and at least I'm not pretending to be some1 I'm not

gotta keep it real

:whistle:

it's reflects our reality,most people think that way but won't admit it, and at least I'm not pretending to be some1 I'm not

gotta keep it real

:whistle:

i know man. a girl i had a crush on wasn't feeling me. i'm pretty sure if my skin tone was even things would of been different cause i know she can get any guy she wants.

Make up doesnt really make my skin looks completely clear , if you get really close you can see my few small pimples popping out with make up but they are tiny..., and i mean the make up helps covering most the major parts that makes it look like i have acne and makes me look worst , but make up clears it up a bit and make me look like i have alot less acne problem not completely clear , its impossible anyway to look flawless when you have acne unless your only covering up red marks then that is fine.

Canadian- even girls who doesnt have ance still cover their flaws and they look perfect clear , you think they are naturally flawless? yeah right...and so there is no difference here...girl with acne or not , we both have flaws and we are covering them up , i dont really see the difference...and thanks.

Canadian- even girls who doesnt have ance still cover their flaws and they look perfect clear

oh, I know sweetie

you think they are naturally flawless? yeah right

noone's perfect

(xcept me ;) )

and so there is no difference here

oh yeah there is

girl with acne or not , we both have flaws and we are covering them up

well the difference is that you have acne and the others don't :cool:

Aaaand you do too , dont you ?

oh yeah honey, but I don't care as much (aparently), you girls have it way tougher than us

know i have it and others dont , but i was talking about flaws in general , make up is to cover up flaws

seems like everyone uses make up these days, I doubt everyone has physical or self-esteem flaws though, init?

Well yeah girls do have it tougher i guess , and majority of girls have flaws physically no matter what , there is no one completely perfect , so if they have really really perfect skin without make up then they are blessed with that but iam sure they have other flaws , i never met anyone who is completely perfect from head to toe.

Well yeah girls do have it tougher i guess , and majority of girls have flaws physically no matter what , there is no one completely perfect , so if they had really realyl perfect skin without make up then they are blessed with that but iam sure they have other flaws , i never met anyone who is completely perfect from head to toe.

Aren't we talking about face & make-up here ?

Well yeah girls do have it tougher i guess , and majority of girls have flaws physically no matter what , there is no one completely perfect , so if they had really realyl perfect skin without make up then they are blessed with that but iam sure they have other flaws , i never met anyone who is completely perfect from head to toe.

Oh well..yeah , but still most of girls do have skin issues , if it isnt acne then its something else , bith marks , scars , freckles (some girls hate having them) alot of redness from sun or just redness , blackheads , big pores , wrinkles...etc.

some of the above can be considered sexy- I LOVE girls with freckles for example...I am yet to see some1 attracted to acne though

Hey, you just got your 69-th post :cool:

Oh well..yeah , but still most of girls do have skin issues , if it isnt acne then its something else , bith marks , scars , freckles (some girls hate having them) alot of redness from sun or just redness , blackheads , big pores , wrinkles...etc.

another difference, some of the above can be considered sexy- I LOVE girls with freckles for example...I am yet to see some1 attracted to acne though

No one will be attracted to acne anyways , its something isnt that attractive but if people think the way you do , people witch acne should shoot them selves because they dont get accept it from the other gender or other people because of the (attractivness is pretty law) , but gladly there is guys/girls out there who doesnt care about it and look for other stuff , because acne is just a flaw like any other flaw , and this is sepcialy something that people cant control , people should understand that and whoever doesnt...well not worth my time really. Shallow people are just...shallow and idiots.

Also , there is alot of pretty girls who could have acne and have great body , guys/girls can get attracted to the other futures the other person has instead of the face . Iam sure you wouldnt go out with a fugly girl who has pefect skin than going out with really good looking girl with acne or other flaws (skin issues) . For me i dont go by looks alone , and it comes as second thing but trying to explaine here.

its something isnt that attractive but if people think the way you do .

God forbid, girl, I'm pretty fucked up :cool:

people witch acne should shoot them selves because they dont get accept it from the other gender or other people because of the (attractivness is pretty law)

I'd go for the hanging, it's way cleaner

(hey, just playing! ;) )

but gladly there is guys/girls out there who doesnt care about it and look for other stuff , because acne is just a flaw like any other flaw

they don't care for minor acne, I don't either;

if some1 REALLY doesn't care about severe acne, it's simply because he can't score higher and had to lower his standards, sad but true

and this is sepcialy something that people cant control

sadly

people should understand that

Understanding and compassion, that's one thing, but don't ask me to sleep with them! :whistle:

Shallow people are just...shallow and idiots

truth was told

You know, all this quoting is kinda fun, confusing though

people should understand that

Understanding and compassion, that's one thing, but don't ask me to sleep with them! :whistle:

I dont get it , you have acne and dealing with the same problem , yet you wouldnt consider going out with a girl who has acne and covers it up or thinking to actually go further with a girl who has acne as sleeping with them?

I dont get it , you have acne and dealing with the same problem , yet you wouldnt consider going out with a girl who has acne and covers it

mild acne isn't a problem, but yes, I wouldn't go out with a girl with lots of pimples; I know I'm a bad person, but we live in a bad world

or thinking to actually go further with a girl who has acne as sleeping with them?

same as above

Although......oh no, I just can't say that, it's too freaky :razz:

Uh ha i see , and what exactly is "lots of pimples" 10 or more? and by the way...how is your acne ? mild-moderate-severe? and how would you feel if a girl turned you down because of your acne "too much pimples to handle" ?

Uh ha i see , and what exactly is "lots of pimples" 10 or more?

you know the answer, but if it's gonna make you feel better, more than yours

and by the way...how is your acne ?

they say it's healing up, and it really is I guess, skin is drying up nicely....

how would you feel if a girl turned you down because of your acne "too much pimples to handle" ?

It's all about the way you feel about yourself! I'm the kinda person who have a little bit too much self esteem, and hardly anything can bring me down...yeah, it's bad, selfish, but I'm glad I am the way I am, it's what defines me

When a girl turns me down I rarely if ever associate it with the acne, and people are too shy to make comments on your acne anyways; I can't really recall it, but I bet it has happened, I jsut don't pay much attention to it

Now the same about you

Your turn :cool:

Like i said i dont go for looks , mild-moderate acne would go out with them , severe..well depends on how it is.

If a guy turned me down because of my acne , he is an asshole for sure , i would be hurt...i would feel down and all but i will be fine after some short time and just ignoring him completely , because as i said shallow people arent worth my time.

If a guy turned me down because of my acne

Of course, you can never be sure he did it for this exact reason, unless he explicitly states it, which would be as dickhead as it gets.

i would be hurt...i would feel down and all but i will be fine after some short time and just ignoring him completely , because as i said shallow people arent worth my time.

That's the sucky part, it's hard to not feel hurt after a rejection, not just acne-based, but any rejection. It's good you at least get over it after some time, most people *cough* go all emo and create some kinda negative image of themselves which ends up taking over their lives!

:clap:

then again, you have to agree, guys are a lot more shallow than girls by their very nature :shhh: