Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
travis86

How long did it take Mino to clear you up?

I have been on tetracycline for one month, and switched to mino, which I have been on for 2 months now. My face is noticeably much less red and my breakouts are getting better, but I'm not sure if it is strong enough for my mild-moderate acne. I know that people have been on anitbiotics for years, but how long does it take to get clear?

I have been on tetracycline for one month, and switched to mino, which I have been on for 2 months now. My face is noticeably much less red and my breakouts are getting better, but I'm not sure if it is strong enough for my mild-moderate acne. I know that peole have been on anitbiotics for years, but how long does it take to get clear?

Years! on my god I hope I dont have to be on them for years! Well I was on Oxytectracline for 6 months and did nothing for me at all! So Then he put me on a birth control pill, and that hasnt worked. Then I had laser treatment, and it worked abit but cant afford it no longer - so went back today and he has put me on tetracyline. He says its only mild on my chin! Its been hell for the last two years! No way do I have it mild!!

But anyway he said to me that some anti-biotics take about 3-4 months to kick into your system propley.

i was told anti-biotics should prety much start workin straight away. the results your gettin after 3-4 months are probably as good as its gonna get unless your begining to naturally grow out of ur acne

well ive been on minocycline for about a month and a half and im still breaking out... dont know if i should stop and ask for something else or if i should keep on taking it until it starts working...?