Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i do

what i love most is our culture, and no, not the hollywood stereotype of kung fu(which is unfortunate) but the deep background that we all inherit just by being what we are. this isnt to sound arrogant, cause I value and respect all other cultures as well.(my ex is white) but it gets me down by seeing that thread. and jc83 your race isnt to blame, acknowledge that and you'll be better off.

i love being asian too. i also like the spiritual beliefs we share. i love martial arts. i love the (exotic) foods. i love the colorful cultures. i love the complexion (w/ clear skin of course). i love the values. i love jet black hair and the hairstyles. i love the drama series. i love the music. :)

P.S. i love western cultures too.

i love being asian too. i also like the spiritual beliefs we share. i love martial arts. i love the (exotic) foods. i love the colorful cultures. i love the complexion (w/ clear skin of course). i love the values. i love jet black hair and the hairstyles. i love the drama series. i love the music. :)

P.S. i love western cultures too.

damn i'm really jealous

asians are cool.

I like Zippo :D

lol Thanks.

Is it wrong that I don't really like my people's food.:shifty:

asians are cool.

lol Thanks.

i think so yes

asians are cool.

lol Thanks.

lol... i think its normal to get tired of what we are surrounded by and then really like things that we werent brought up with.

or you just don't like certain things that are staples of your cultures food. it happens. i hate eggplant and mushrooms and i'm a vegitarian. my dad tells me all the time that its shameful that i'm a vergitarian and i refuse to eat the two common natural meat subsitutes... uhhhhhh.... yeah. its not like i can help it. those two foods just happen to make me gag no matter how they're cooked. sorry mr. eggplant and mr. mushroom, and sorry vegitarian lifestyle, for disgracing you. :shock:

but just in case, watch out. next thing you know the PC police will be popping out of nowhere and calling you racist for not liking your culture's food. :doubt:

i think so yes

Eh, it has it's moments. Just not something I like to eat that often. I can eat asian food everyday of the week.

i'm so jealous, i wish i was asian! i hate being white.

I think you missed his point.

i still would rather be asian then white -_-

Has anyone ever seen a black asian with blond hair ?

I know it's weird but it sounds good on paper

i don't think it's possible because IF i'm not mistaken, the blond gene allele is a recessive one... meaning you'll need to get a blond allele from each parent in order for the kid to also be blond. So if one parent is fully asian/black, the kid won't ever get blond hair.

unless you're talking about dyed hair of course. lol

unless you're talking about dyed hair of course. lol

that would be it

what about the black-asian part though, is that "naturally" possible ? it should be, rite