Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone had acne on their legs? I have been on two courses of accutane and it has helped clear me up but I have what looks like acne on my legs. It has not gotten any better with accutane so I wasn't sure if it was something else or not. thanks

Is it on the back of your legs? I've gotten some recently. I'm not sure what they are, though. If you have a good topical, put some on the areas and they should clear up soon.

No maybe it is from shaving? Try an acne bodywash and let it stay on for a few minutes before rinsing.

I just had a funny thought, stupid and all

Title of post - Acne on legs.

And I thought wouldn;t it be nice if acne had legs it could then just run away. :lol:

No maybe it is from shaving? Try an acne bodywash and let it stay on for a few minutes before rinsing.

And I thought wouldn;t it be nice if acne had legs it could then just run away. :lol:

HAHA.

I laughed.

I've been studying (or TRYING to study) for final exams all day, and your joke cracked me up, thanks!

It's not acne. It's either folliculitis (an infection of the follicle by a bacteria other than P. acnes - usually staph) or a condition called Keratosis Pilaris which is a keratinization disorder related to acne. KP can be controlled with a good body lotion containing AHA, applied faithfully.

Betty, I think you need some sleep, hon.