Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pimple_Man

PLZ DONT MAKE FUN OF ME IM NOOB.DO YOU THINK MY ACNE IS BAD?

PLZ DO YOU THINK IM UGLY BEACAUSE I GOT CALLED UGLY ALOT AND I DONT THINK IM UGLY I KNOW THATS ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS.I USALLY DONT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK BUT MY SELF ESTEEM AND CONFIDENTS GO DOWN!!!!!!!!!!DAM BITCHES THAT CALL ME UGLY WHEN THERE NOT SO PRETTY THEM SELFS.MONDAY THIS 15 YEAR OLD KID SAID AS HE LEFT THE ROOM FROM THE CLASS ( MY SEAT IS NEXT TO THE DOOR) HE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID YOUR ONE UGLY LITTLE DUDE MATT.GOD I WANTED TO GO STRAIGHT HOME AFTER THAT CAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS UGLY ANYWAY HERE IS A PIC.

PLZ EXCUSE MY POOR ENGLISH

I DONT CARE IF IM TALKING IN CAPS OR IF ITS RUDE.IT AINT ANYTHING LIKE BEING CALLED UGLY WELL HERE IT IS

%7Boption%7D WELL I WILL AS SOON AS I LEARN HOW TO PUT PICS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BESIDES IM AFFAIRD OF PUTTING PICS UP NOT BECAUSE OF MY ACNE BUT BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO GET IN TROUBLE OR YOU TRYING TO COME FIND ME.THXXX TELL ME HOW AND ILL POST IT

Hey,

You can post an image by hitting them "Img*" button above, then typing the URL thn pressing the button again - I'll give you can example:

[img ] www.mysite.com/myphoto.jpg [/img ]

I'm not sure what makes people feel thay can say such evil and hurtful things to others. I see unattractive people all the time but I would never walk up to them and tell them they are ugly. But people see no problem in saying such hurtful things to those of us with acne.

I've been told that I am ugly, I've been called crater face and scar face not behind my back, but right to my face, and just yesterday I was told in a round about way that no one liked me. I knew that people did not like the way I look but I had no idea that they had turned not liking the way I look into not liking me as a person. Somehow I was always able to separate the two but I guess others don't. What a rude awakening for me.

It is very difficult to maintain a good self esteem when others are putting you down. I know that I need to smile more and be friendlier to others but when you look bad you feel bad and when you feel bad you act sad and no one wants to be around bad looking, bad feeling, sad people.

Somehow we need to find a way to believe in ourselves in spite of what others say. I know I am a nice person but years of rejection must have soured my personality. I tell my kids to be nice to everyone but stay away from those that bring you down. I guess that is why I'm all alone. There has to be a better solution but I don't know the answer.

so true, when people tell you you are ugly, then the world falls apart for me. I feel rejected, feel like waste, and i feel unwanted. I feel like everything that is bad, like illness, war, drug problems, is only minor compared to looking bad. I know it isnt true, but it sure feels like that.

i have acne and my confidents is up everyday!!!.i do get called ugly sometimes but its always the same ol immature boys that get all the girls.hell this girl once liked me now doesnt cause of acne.fuck acne.i belive im a good looking person so i dont know what they saying.just belive in your self and when they call you ugly just say hey atleast i dont have to look at it.heck they might think your funny and clever and be your friend.i have lots of friends cause im funny and clever

i have acne and my confidents is up everyday!!!.i do get called ugly sometimes but its always the same ol immature boys that get all the girls.hell this girl once liked me now doesnt cause of acne.fuck acne.i belive im a good looking person so i dont know what they saying.just belive in your self and when they call you ugly just say hey atleast i dont have to look at it.heck they might think your funny and clever and be your friend.i have lots of friends cause im funny and clever

so true, when people tell you you are ugly, then the world falls apart for me. I feel rejected, feel like waste, and i feel unwanted. I feel like everything that is bad, like illness, war, drug problems, is only minor compared to looking bad. I know it isnt true, but it sure feels like that.

I have to believe that the reason people say horrid stuff like this is that they are so insecure themselves that they have to make other people's life poo.

They must feel that they have something wrong with themselves in order to put others down.

Its them that are the loosers.

Gaining popularity by being nasty to others is UGLY!!

Bet you're gorgeous biggrin.gif

Noooooo Leon! Don't feel rejected or unwanted! Come here, we want you here, be happy with us! biggrin.gif