Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paul_4883

My Acne (Pictures) new pic on post #14

Well, let me start off my telling you guys a little background information.

Ive always had somewhat of an acne problem, a few zits here and there. Well school started and my complexety looked great, not even one pimple. Then things started getting stressful, new job, new girlfriend, harder courses. Ive been easing off on my stress, but my ongoing acne problem seems to persist and its driving me crazy, infact, its killing my motivation, i really dont feel like doing anything, im a very outgoing guy and confident, but acne is really taking a toll on my social life.

Well, heres my skin 2 months ago:

[attachmentid=6708]

As you can see, i had a few zits here and there, but I played it off, they were barely visible.

Well heres a picture i took right now:

[attachmentid=6709]

its kinda embarrasing for me to post this here, but im in DESPERATE need of help, please give me some tips to clear up my skin :(

post-19378-1163984880_thumb.jpg

post-19378-1163984918_thumb.jpg

post-19378-1163984880_thumb.jpg

post-19378-1163984918_thumb.jpg

you basically evaluated yourself...you have Stress related acne it should go away in time it doesnt even look bad...at least you dont squeeze them like i did and wind up with dark brow scabs and flaky skin...also worrying bout the acne can produce more stress making it worse.

I have a problem when i do get a few zits i have a tendency to pop them or squeeze them and it leaves a huge as blemish and dark scab which makes me not go to school sometimes and makes me feel dirty.

I am using nizoral on my face and it works in keeping my face from being flaky and dry...but im gonna start using it only at night now and in the morning using a face scrub, or equate face wash.

Have you tried the CSR? I think it would help you greatly.

Also, you need to get some routines into your life that help with the stress. Include your gf if you can (she'll like that) ;)

ur pretty damn cute

very true ;)

but everyone, telling him his acne is nothing and not that bad doesn't help him. obviously he's very upset about it and wants help...... I think his skin is not happy and showing it.

O I C...

Have you increased your water intake recently? Still, I would suggest you to drink more water...change your diet!

Good Luck!

ya that helps but i think eating healthy helps too.

and taking in less sugars and greasey fried foods....

When I ate healthy and had a clear mind and worked out 4 times a week i noticed my skin was alot better.

O I C...

Have you increased your water intake recently? Still, I would suggest you to drink more water...change your diet!

Good Luck!

ya that helps but i think eating healthy helps too.

and taking in less sugars and greasey fried foods....

When I ate healthy and had a clear mind and worked out 4 times a week i noticed my skin was alot better.

I totally agree with you! :cool: