Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yungwn

oily skin on regm?

1 more question about proactive and dans regm..i notice that ny skin gets extra oily after the proactiv is on for a few hours and looks like crap at the end of the day..on dans regm does this happen? my skin is alread yvery oily so i dont like to make it more oily when i have to go out in public?

what could i do to help this if its going to happen on either?

thanks

I actually think the Regimen works best on oily skin I do the regimen exactly and my problem areas are never oily!

The bp seems to dry out the skin. I never look oily anymore and I have, had, very oily skin.

I have very oily skin and when I am on DANS regimen my skin is DRY but it produces even more OIL.. somhow skin is flaky after shower but soon it is all covered in oil.. On days off the regimen my skin seems to have much less oil..

Hey guys,

Nice to find other people with oily skin. i have personally never met anyone whose skin even comes CLOSE to mine in terms of oilyness. People talk about their skins drying out on the regimen and what not but my skin never became non-oily until I made one change: using Walmart 10% bp instead of 2.5. My skin just laughs at 2.5% bp and with stuff like proactiv it just makes my skin seem greasier. not so with 2.5%. It keeps my face nice and dry for a good amount of time. If your face is truly oily and 2.5 doesn't irritate you, try 10!