Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
specialk

gone all weekend :-?

Well i'm gonna be gona from friday night till sunday afternoon out at my hunting camp. Well theres like no were to cleanse your face there so what things shouldi pack, what should i do ect... to keep my face clean?

thanks a lot for the help

fill some 2 litre containers with water; purpose to rinse off your face after clensing.

Clenser

Tube of BP

SPF15+ moisturizer

Sun Protection eg Hat

ya with the 2 litres of water I would just get someone to pour it into my hands while I would splash it on my face... its a good idea

I just got back from a camping trip a couple of weeks ago...very limited water supply. The RV only holds 50 gal of fresh water...for 4 people to use over a week. (The freshwater is used for everything: the potty, the shower, washing dishes, etc.)

I would highly suggest following the advice about bringing extra water with you. But do NOT do as I did...I would fill a bowl full of clean water and use it to wash my face. So, what happened? I wound up rinsing my face with yucky water...all my cleanser, make up and gunk was in the water I was trying to rinse with. Not good. Got a few trophies to show for it!

I would use a VERY soft washrag or something to wash with and then use the VERY clean water you brought with you to rinse.

You may also want to pick up a pack of the alcohol free baby wipes. You can use those (many women do to remove make up...who knew?) to clean up a bit too.

Bring a stack of mild OXY pads. Try to do the initial washing with the pads, removing the BP residue, then use a small amount of water to finish up.

Tell me about it. I went to Martha's Vineyard for a week, far away from civilization at the bottom of the island. The water was RANCID and full of sulfur and iron, so it was deemed undrinkable...and I wasn't going to wash my face in that. So for a week I:

a. Did not wash my face as much as I could get away with.

b. When I did, it was with a tiiiiny bowl full of freshwater that was still dirty

c. Ended up with the worst breakout of my life bvhr7tw4.

Mind you, this was with my boyfriend's family. Can we say humiliation? I think so. I'm taking tips from this post henceforth...

I can totally relate. I was with my hubby's family during our RV trip and my nasty "dirty water breakout."

My mom-in-law is absolutely gorgeous! I can't state that plain anough...knock-out!...amazing...she's 30 years older than me and people think we are sisters or best friends... She saw me without my make-up on and was horrified! The next morning (when I was re-plastered) she suggested dermabrasion could get rid of my scars after I figured out how to get rid of the zits...then she proceeded to use concealer on the sun spots on her legs. I wish sun-spots on my legs were my biggest problem.

Hey! I did my first treatment of dermabrasion a week ago.. i'm about to go on my next treatment... You should try it... it does help.. Has anybody else done dermabrasion ?