Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest T-Virus

I HATE TO BE PALE

Wow, good thing for me so many guys like pale girls. :lol: I've gotten crap from people, even my friends, about my complexion, because it doesn't meet their skin tone standards or some shit. Whatever. I don't think the fake looking orange-ish color is very flattering anyway. It just screams "I am probably going to develop skin cancer, and be wrinkled by the time I am thirty."

And I HATE spray on tans.

Wow, good thing for me so many guys like pale girls. :lol: I've gotten crap from people, even my friends, about my complexion, because it doesn't meet their skin tone standards or some shit. Whatever. I don't think the fake looking orange-ish color is very flattering anyway. It just screams "I am probably going to develop skin cancer, and be wrinkled by the time I am thirty."

i agree 100% tan people will be fucked in the future :)

i agree 100% tan people will be fucked in the future :)

SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN TAN! And people who are naturally tan are less likely to develope melanoma. So pale people are fucked (unless they hide indoors all the time because too high of an spf can also cause complications).

I hate being referred to as 'pale', people always seem to use that word when they see your white skin as something negative. I always say my skin is "fair" (sounds classy, and tends to have more positive conotations (sp) :P). Sometimes i absolutely detest having skin as white as snow white's (but not as pretty, i've got some freckles & pink undertones) & sometimes i love it (usually i love it when i get complimented on it). It makes me feel kinda unique in the sea of tanned people (although i think tanned can look gorgeous, too!). I think i also kinda like it because my hair is really dark & my eyes are blue, and a girl i went to school with said she was jealous of my colouring. However, the other day a guy at my work was looking at my sunburn (yeah, i was stupid...was out in the sun with not sunblock & i'm on 'tane./..completely slipped my mind..i got blisters & i was in absolute agony!) & said that i might get a good tan out of it. I said that i hoped i wouldn't get tanned as my fair skin is my "trademark". He said something along the lines of 'what, you actually like pasty white flesh?' He repeated and emphasised the 'pasty white flesh' bit a couple of times..he quite obviously thinks it's a bad thing. I just laughed (because i was embarrassed), but i felt like slapping him one :( I haven't had a negative comment like that about my skin in a while, really hurt & made me feel quite self conscious. If you couldn't see my veins (not sure this is because im so fair. only started showing up about 2 yrs ago), I'd be really happy with my skin! Besides, the people who are important in my like think "pale" skin is gorgeous. And T-virus, guys with really white skin are HOT! :D I can't remember his name, or even picture him, but i remember seeing some famous guy with really fair skin and he was :drool: It can look really striking! For the girls, look at people like Rose McGowan, Nicole Kidman, Cate Blanchet (sp)...all stunning & "pale"! Embrace it :) And remember, in places like Asia, you'd be like, worshipped!

Guest No Pride

Embrace it!!! Its beautiful.

Watch The Lord of the Rings...the HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT Elf chicks were all very pale and white.

My sister was born with latin skin that is also beautiful. But when lighter skinned people tan it doesn't look so good in time and even when darker skinned people don't wear sunscreen their skin begins to look bad in time. I think when we are young we can pull off the sun tanned look but like my sis's good friend who has tanned since her teenage years and is now in her mid 20's, her skin just looks so worn now. :(. I think pale skin is so beautiful and people really should embrace it. Oooh and the pale elves in Lord of the Rings look sooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!

pale skin looks way better than old looking tanned skin ....pale girls are hot. ...

some girls naturally produce melanin. we don't all look old. tan girls are hot.

SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN TAN! And people who are naturally tan are less likely to develope melanoma. So pale people are fucked (unless they hide indoors all the time because too high of an spf can also cause complications).

you get the difference between naturally darker skin and sun tanned skin? not the same thing...talking about frying your skin in the sun to get tanned...nobody is comparing genetics...

pale skin looks way better than old looking tanned skin ....pale girls are hot. ...

some girls naturally produce melanin. we don't all look old. tan girls are hot.

you get the difference between naturally darker skin and sun tanned skin? not the same thing...talking about frying your skin in the sun to get tanned...nobody is comparing genetics...

No I get the difference. But everyone keeps talking like there aren't people who just have color. Or are just ignoring the existance of us. What I was really saying (without saying) was that there isn't a superior skintone. As I had stated previously in this thread, all colors are beautiful, if they're even (because I disagree that tan lines are sexy). I could have made my point in a less combative manner, but I didn't feel like it.

No I get the difference. But everyone keeps talking like there aren't people who just have color. Or are just ignoring the existance of us. What I was really saying (without saying) was that there isn't a superior skintone. As I had stated previously in this thread, all colors are beautiful, if they're even (because I disagree that tan lines are sexy). I could have made my point in a less combative manner, but I didn't feel like it.

ya i get what youre sayin.....dark skin...light skin...its all good....all women look good regardless of skin color....sun fried skin though...its just not attractive...

Get a spray tan (on a spray can)! It's like 30$ a bottle and it's def worth it! Self tanning lotions got the dissadvantage that they make your skin orange or leave uneven color.

Theres a girl who goes to my school who just got interviewed about tanning for our school newspaper. She goes everyday for 25 minutes and spends 45+ dollars a month so she "could wear more outfits and not look like a ghost"

Theres a girl who goes to my school who just got interviewed about tanning for our school newspaper. She goes everyday for 25 minutes and spends 45+ dollars a month so she "could wear more outfits and not look like a ghost"

thats exactly like one of the boys in my class. He goes tanning almost every single day because he cares more about his appearance. Everyone tried to warn him about the damage he is gona cause his skin, but he just wants to look good more than anything!

Shall we go to the tanning salon darling? :cool2:

Id rather be pale, then hairy as fuck. Consider yourself lucky. Acne plus hair on top isnt very appealing.

Can we have a girly night? I'll wax you and then we can have facials!

Don't go to the tanning salon, use fake tan. Much better for your skin :)

You don't want leathery skin when you're old. Ew.

they have this thing called mystic tan at the tanning salon... awesome.

Shall we go to the tanning salon darling? :cool2:

Id rather be pale, then hairy as fuck. Consider yourself lucky. Acne plus hair on top isnt very appealing.

Can we have a girly night? I'll wax you and then we can have facials!

Im a guy but sure you can just dip me in wax and put a giant cloth over me and pull as fast as you can. You and all your girly friends can just wax the hell out of me.

My face has faded a lot from acne treatment and the redmarks look really bad. I won't ever take another picture of myself until I tan again. When I saw myself in the digicam I was so bright that I wanted to crawl in a hole and die. :doubt: My face doesn't match my body.

Hey I'm pale, and I accept it. I don't tan, I burn.

I'd blame it on my Irishness but.. :P

It's different for you though Tim because you look natural. I'm probably going to go tanning outside when the weather is good or to a salon for face-only tanning. I really can't stand how unnatural I look. I'll probably get the color back easily since I'm brazilian.

I got a freind who has some skin disease were he cannot get a tan. He can go out in the sun, but if he stays to long he can get hurt. I forgot what its called.