Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest T-Virus

I HATE TO BE PALE

Guest ThereIsHope

Is it just me or does anyone notice that tan or pale skin looks better on different parts of the body??

I think a pale face and neck and shoulders are beautiful............however, i'm gonna be honest and say i'm not crazy about pasty legs. A tan looks better generally for legs and stomach area.

Am I crazy or does anyone agree?? :think:

i think i look better tanned too.. hmph i dont even tan that easily.. i CAN get tanned yet it takes quite a while.. 1 day at the beach would not do a thing for me like other ppl

it takes forever for me to get a base tan but once i haev it i can get really tanned.. sighh i stopped going to ttanning salons tho because i guess i dont want skin cancer!

i can't really tan either. i went to the becah last year and i was outdoors without a shirt for the entire week and i didn't get any color at all. i didn't tan or burn. it looked like i didn't even go away.

same! i can only get tanned if i go somewhere TROPICAL. there is no chancve of me gettin tanned at a beach in N.America. i used to sit in my backyard for a few hours everyday after skool with COOKING OIL and not a thing would happen!

i went on vacation to cubal ast year for a week.. i ended up getting pretty tanned at the end(by my standards anyway) all my friends got SOO darkwhen we came back everyone was asking wtf happened to me =S

Is it just me or does anyone notice that tan or pale skin looks better on different parts of the body??

I think a pale face and neck and shoulders are beautiful............however, i'm gonna be honest and say i'm not crazy about pasty legs. A tan looks better generally for legs and stomach area.

i agree about the pasty legs.. but i duno i hateee when (i at least) have a pale chest/neck.. i think being tanned especially those areas looks much better

a pale face can look beautiful if you have really nice skin and it suits you're features/hair. but if it doenst.. you look really sick. lol

yea i agree, my legs are really pale. you can see my veins...not pretty.

That actually does make sense. I'm sort of fixated with an all over even tone on myself though. Any skintone is beautiful if there are no tan lines.

Guest ThereIsHope

I heard that guys think tanlines are sexy though............is that true?? :lol:

I heard that guys think tanlines are sexy though............is that true?? :lol:

Oh hell yes!!!!!!!Its like the best bits aren't tanned.

Heh I love being pale. I used to go tanning and much prefered the tanned look but that has changed after I've seen my sister's childhood best friend. She would go to tanning beds once in a while and was a big beach bum, when I saw her the first time in years I couldn't believe how horribly old her skin looked. Premature aging and just worn skin. After that I swore to always wear sunscreen and protect my skin. Now I see pale skin as healthy skin.

The only problem I have with being pale is the uneven skin tone I have. The tanner you are the more even it seems to look. For instance, you can see blue veins in some areas because my skin is so opaque. There's actually a blue vein under my eye that's kind of easy to see if I don't wear makeup. :(

I feel so outnumbered.

No guys like tan girls here?? :think:

Where have you been? Pale is the new tan.

I still think your beautiful though.:wub:

first of all... a brazilian waxing is not, i repeat, NOT a waxing of EVERYTHING. merely the sides, as if you were going to wear a bikini. :/

ew.

i mean still... who would go to have that done.

anyways, i have seen a girl that had a spray tan and it looked HORRIBLE!! :(

seriously, wait till you see someone that has had it done from the place that you're gonna try.

cause the girl i saw was streaked to high heaven.

Well I'm of british decent so Im also cursed with pale,hard to tan skin.I have strawberry blonde hair so it kinda goes with it,but the red marks and scars+scared pores don't help.And everyone else around here is so tanned,I feel like the odd 1 out.

Like i said in a like post when I have on no make-up, they call my the ice-queen fron Narnia.

(Relating to my pale not icyness I am warm with them.............

Lucky!

*Jealous*

I'm pale... I used to hate it because here in SoCal everyone has some sort of color(my one friend tends to use the self tanning too much) and I'm actually just beginning to like my coloring. I won't get as many wrinkles as those people who bake in the sun. On some people tan looks good and others it seems to make their skin look old.

Ick

But whenever I would try to tan I turned into a baked lobster so no more of that!

I'm blonde and blue eyed and my skin is more cream colored than white but I think it's a good combo.

"Pale is beautiful"

Yay!

But so are some tans too! ;)

paleness is pretty much the shit. Besides it makes you appreciate your skin more and in the long run if you don't burn to much you'll have better skin, less wrinkles than tanned people, because you have to moisturize so much. But i def stay out of the beach scene cause i got insulted about my skin colour one day, gotten love those assholes. Anywayz, i think pale skin on guys is hot, so it all works out for me.