Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Project

Just found this regimen today

I just have a quick question though: does this REALLY work for anyone and everyone? Because so far, nothing works for me. I've tried Proactiv (which made my skin worse) and right now I'm on Differin (which is not doing much of anything). Anyway, I just wanted to know if there are cases where this regimen did not work for someone. Not because that person didn't follow through the regimen, mind you. Just the fact that the products and the regimen itself does not work for that individual.

if you follow this regimen EXACTLY as directed by Dan, then it will probably work for you.

i say probably cause it doesnt work for everyone, but workds for most people.

good luck, and ask as many questions as you need on here as we all are ready to help :)

good luck :)

Okay. I have a question: Where can I find a Jojoba Oil? I dont want to buy it online.. are there certain stores that keep this in stock?

Don't worry about this regimen not working for you, I've tried Proactiv and everything else besides accutane and now everyday I am 100% clear. I think this regimen would work for 98% of people unless they choose that they don't like this regimen.

Okay. I have a question: Where can I find a Jojoba Oil? I dont want to buy it online.. are there certain stores that keep this in stock?

where do you live? i have mild acne and the regimen has improved my acne LOTS. i still get acne but its not as bad as before, my skin texture has improved and my skin looks healthier.

as so_fitting said if you follow the regimen exact then theres a chance it will work for you, dont think you wont need to moisturizer ect

where do you live? i have mild acne and the regimen has improved my acne LOTS. i still get acne but its not as bad as before, my skin texture has improved and my skin looks healthier.

as so_fitting said if you follow the regimen exact then theres a chance it will work for you, dont think you wont need to moisturizer ect

I live in Philadelphia, PA. I bought the Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with spf 15. Hopefully it'll keep my skin from drying and such. But I read the reviews; there are some cases in which it made the skin worse. I guess it all depends on your own skin, huh?

i got my jojoba from gnc. theres usually little health natural food stores in the mall that carry it. i highly suggest jojoba oil. i tried differn and proactiv and this regimen worked the best.