Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

iv looked EVERYWHERE for B5/Pantothenic Acid and i cant see it anywhere.

iv asked the ppl behind the counter/store helpers but they always say "no dont have it" and iv only fond like one store that sells it and its like in 100mg only.

im looking for a large pot/tub/container with at least 500mg/1g per tablet.

anyone know any places?

thanx in advance

here are some, I am sure you could find other stockists too. Try Superdrug, Boots, and any other local vitamin shops.

oh, and how much of it are we supposed to take? I take zinc and things but not this.

any idea of which vitamins we shoudl avoid?

i dunno..i got mine from Holland and Barrat (was a bitch to find..its not with the other B vitamins lol) but, if you wanna take the amount they recommend on here, its 50 pills a day.its a heck of a lot, these are big fuck off pills too.i saw them, n decided not to go down the B5 route.

I bought mine from a website - it's brilliant stuff, but I've finished my course of it so I don't need it any more (I'm clear now). If you want to buy my last 1.5 containers from me you can have them.

The details are on: http://www.vilantae.co.uk/index.htm. The capsules aren't huge, they're very easy to swallow. At the beginning of the course you take 20 capsules per day (5 capsules, 4 times a day); after a month or two (can't remember now) you drop down the dosage slowly.

It costs £25 per container online (each container = 510 mg per capsule x 400 capsules). You can have my 1.5 containers for £25 plus P&P - let me know if you're keen.

iv looked EVERYWHERE for B5/Pantothenic Acid and i cant see it anywhere.

iv asked the ppl behind the counter/store helpers but they always say "no dont have it" and iv only fond like one store that sells it and its like in 100mg only.

im looking for a large pot/tub/container with at least 500mg/1g per tablet.

anyone know any places?

thanx in advance

cant you just take 5 100mg tabs then?

I bought mine from a website - it's brilliant stuff, but I've finished my course of it so I don't need it any more (I'm clear now). If you want to buy my last 1.5 containers from me you can have them.

The details are on: http://www.vilantae.co.uk/index.htm. The capsules aren't huge, they're very easy to swallow. At the beginning of the course you take 20 capsules per day (5 capsules, 4 times a day); after a month or two (can't remember now) you drop down the dosage slowly.

It costs £25 per container online (each container = 510 mg per capsule x 400 capsules). You can have my 1.5 containers for £25 plus P&P - let me know if you're keen.

i have been thinking of trying this stuff but i've already been ripped off £200 from another online company, so not too sure... :doubt:

When I used B5, I bought it from a company called Rosemarys Health Foods. It arrived very quickly - normally next day, was well packaged, and seemed to work a bit for me. My acne though is terrible, hence me being on Roaccutane and B5 never worked as well as I would have liked it to.