Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im a guy who has always had moderate acne, but my girlfriend of about two and a half years has always had skin like porcelain ](*,) anyway, i was wondering if there any people posting on here with clear skin that have a bf/gf with acne? if so, do you see it when you look at them, is it an issue to you? whenever i was sufferin with a breakout i always felt slightly insecure in the fact that maybe i wasnt good enough for her, if you get me

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Had a gf with good skin before.

Dude- just be thankful you got a gf with good skin. No biggie.

Guest Lylat uk

when i first met my girl i had bad acne and it never botherd her. She saw for me 4 who i was and not wot was wrong with my skin. I have my acne under control now and she has always treated me da same.

Nicky

It's the other way around. My boyfriend has pretty crappy cystic jaw/chin acne. I know he doesn't leave it alone and it bothers him, but I'm not ready to try and help him with it yet. After a year and 5 months, it's never bothered me or grossed me out. He also has a severe cystic back condition along with his upper neck and I know it really sucks for him :. I don't see how it could ever bother me - he's as handsome as ever.

It's the other way around. My boyfriend has pretty crappy cystic jaw/chin acne. I know he doesn't leave it alone and it bothers him, but I'm not ready to try and help him with it yet. After a year and 5 months, it's never bothered me or grossed me out. He also has a severe cystic back condition along with his upper neck and I know it really sucks for him :. I don't see how it could ever bother me - he's as handsome as ever.

Ive recently been seeing someone whos skin was perfeccccct.

I found this made me a lil.. erm ok :^o ok alot insucure.

Which was a bit ov a bastrd cuz i did like him but couldnt be comfortable etc with it so didnt work out.

As long as your ok and comfortable with it yourself theres no problem unless you make it one.

They woundnt be there in the first place if it was... right?

Rach x

yea my b/f atm has fairly nice skin (well alot clearer then mine) I hate having acne most when I am with him cuz he is always looking @ me and touching my face! I hate ppl touching my face! lol, plus I almost always wear cover up around him and I am scared 4 him 2 c me without it cuz he will think I am even more hidious! sad.gif

Guest agentx

nofx_gurl_420 ... believe me if he would think u`re hedious ... he wouldnt be with u to start with. smile.gif gf/bf`s NEVER think like that abt thier partners ... believe me.

And yea i know i also hate it when my Girlfriend touches my face. But lemme tell u something about sincerity, She started going out with me when i had clear skin. She stayed with me when i had SEVERE cystic acne and i never ONCE felt uncomfortable around her. And she is still with me and she`s the one who helped me get through all this ... and i now have no zits ... just some scars and red marks. Now she can touch my face all she wants. Another thing i noticed is that whenever we slept together ... i touched HER face alot ... feeling it so smooth and stuff ... kinda strange eh? lol

CheerS!

No offence but how did you come to frequent this site if you don't have any acne?