Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nikkii

New here : From Singapore

Hi all,

Am new here smile.gif Wondering if there are any fellow Singaporeans or Oregonians here wink.gif

I had hard time getting the products that works for me locally, so I had to order on-line, am wondering if you folks are the same.

Till later... biggrin.gif/

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Whazzup Nikii!!

Oregonians? You lived here?

I live in Portland.

Hi Nikkii

Guess its really hard to find good products in pharmacies and toiletries stores in Singapore. The range of products here are really limited. What products are you using now? Is your face condition really serious?

Hi Hi!

just started the regimen in dec 03...so glad to see a fellow singaporean...

smile.gif

yap, can't find most of the supplies that Dan recommended, so have to order via internet.. the shipping charges cost more than the product...sigh.

sad.gif

Hi Hi

i'm staying in Seng Kang.

btw, do u use Eucerin Renewal Lotion? can't find it in Watsons/Guardian unfortunately....

smile.gif

it makes my skin look better and smoother... smile.gif

i called the Eucerin distributor after that post, and they say they import only the German range, so not likely to import the renewal lotion....

guess i have to still buy online...sigh

any good products that u've used here? smile.gif

Hi itsukii O:)

There are many other moisturisers in the market especially in watsons and guardian shops and actually I would suggest that you can try using the body lotions from Nivea. i had received pretty good reviews from my friends about their body lotions and their prices are also at affordable ranges too. So, perhaps you can try it out and see whether it works for your skin.

O:)

truebluezzz

Thanks! after i have acne, i have become much less adventurous, so will only use those recommended by others....hee

smile.gif

I am also from singapore. The 2.5 benzyl peroxide from neutrogena are available in watsons. SO is the moisturizer. I suggest using Neutrogena pore refine face wash as the cleanser.

Thanks!

I am currently using the Neutrogena on-the-spot fr watsons/guardian, plus Eucerin moisturiser. have been using Clarins cleanser for many years before my acne started, but thinking of switching to a cheaper and more gentle cleanser. smile.gif

Hi all, I am new here. From Singapore too.

I currently use the Neutrogena SkinClearing range ( facial foamming , toner and essense ). Works really well for me , have been using it for approximately 6 months now ( on my 3rd tube of essense - it's really little ! )

usually get my supplies from Watson or Guardian. They had a special offer going a while back for all three products in a package for something like SGD$60++.

Hugs to all Sg-eans

:lol:

Hi,

I would like to seek advise from fellow Singaporeans who have purchase glycolic peel online. Does anyone of you uses demand draft or banker's cheque to pay for the product? I am a bit confused about all these things..Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thank you!

Wow...you zhe me duo Sinaporeans here. I guess that nixes the whole North American theory then. wink.gif Welcome!

Ya lor... Many Singaporeans wor... Anyway I jus sent a demand draft to USA to buy the glycolic peel kit. Donno whether will kanna cheated or not. Scare that later money withdrawn and no product being received... Will know the results in the coming 7-12 days... I wonder why our country so lousy, don't allow people to sell these good stuff! Sian....

Hi all, I'm from Boon Lay!!!

Anyone here use concealer? I'm looking for one rite now. Currently using Estee Lauder but all their tones dun match at all! Read tat Dermablend is quite good but sg like neber sell this brand lei... How ah.. I used the estee one not match then look like an idiot man but bo bian.

By the way a short intro, I'm a guy, finish isotret about 2 months ago and is left with lotse red marks and pitted holes so die die also muz use concealer or i wun dare to go out.

AHA peel is available from tan tock seng hospital pharmacy outlet, and they also have an online store.

products like....

NeoStrata 15% AHA Home Mask System (this mask system is probably what you are looking for)

NeoStrata AHA 8% Oily Skin Solution

NeoStrata AHA 10 % Smoothing Lotion

NeoStrata AHA 15% Face Cream

NeoStrata AHA 15% Gel

NeoStrata AHA 8% Smoothing Cream

Therapeutic AHA 4% Facial Wash For oily/Acne-Prone Skin

Therapeutic AHA 4% Revitalizing Cleanser

Therapeutic AHA 8% Revitalizing Cream

Therapeutic AHA 15% Revitalizing Gel

etc

Ya lor... Many Singaporeans wor... Anyway I jus sent a demand draft to USA to buy the glycolic peel kit. Donno whether will kanna cheated or not. Scare that later money withdrawn and no product being received... Will know the results in the coming 7-12 days... I wonder why our country so lousy, don't allow people to sell these good stuff! Sian....

hi, im from singpore too... iPodkey, THerapeutic and neostrata costs more than others, you might want to search cheaper in ebay or you can ask me to find for u. i use my cleanser,toner cream and lots more, all i ordered from internet!~ i using alphaderm dermabrasion cream.. it works so well... some scarring are gone. red marks fading.. i got pink glow!~ now im using collagenRX to rebuild my skin!~ anything msg me!~