Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nikkii

My Skincare Log

I just started on Linda Sy's Skincare with Green Cream.

AM:

Tea Tree Cleasner with Calendula

Linda Sy's Lactic Acid 10% lotion

Green Cream around the eyes - as eye cream - for milia and dark eye circles

Linda Sy's Optimal light sunscreen SPF 15

Botany 101 Mineral Makeup

PM

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming cleanser

Tea Tree Cleanser with Calendula

(1) Green Cream

or

(2) Linda Sy's Acne Gel - 2% sal acid and

CP serum - layered.

and

Green Cream as eye cream.

once a week 30% Glycolic Acid peel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skin type: Asian with more rolling scars and some boxcar. Mainly white and black heads... occasionally fat cystic kind of acne around the chin and jaw line - these takes a while to heal sad.gif

Had been using Skinbio's Exfol and CP serum for a year - and I stopped... now I am back using CP serum and started on Green Cream smile.gif

Started on 30% Glycolic peel 3 weeks ago

Started on Linda Sy's skincare and Green Cream 1.5 weeks ago.

So far this regimen is clearing up my bumpies and giving a more even look. My milia was removed by the Derm, but there was white marks where the milias were, with Green Cream, the whitish colors are getting evened out smile.gif oh, I got tons of milias around my eyes - I had like 26 of them removed! :-#

So far been liking the results... but am tempted to try the mandelic serum "!" ... well, if all else fails... will give it a swirl!

update: Nov 8th 2003:

I was testing out using green cream around my eyes daily and yesterday it stunk sad.gif this morning there are some "brown" marks... something reacted with something so I got scabs! cry.gif so now back to once a day at night... As for face nightly seems to be working out well, so maybe I should just stick to once a night for my whole face !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am supposed to do a peel tomorrow... maybe I should target at certain areas instead of the whole face - my eye area scabs may not do well.. so maybe just the T-zone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, usually I do not get zits except during that time of the mth... I have tons of blackheads and whiteheads... but now I got one on my forehead sad.gif

Dunno where that came from... I am a picker... maybe it's that.. my eating habits are BAD - chips and crackers the last few days... maybe it's caused by that [-(

dabbed some CMI Peel Therapy Enzyme stuff on it.. and pray it go away.

ok the zit on my forehead did not get bigger.. it's there but not red and angry it's just beneath the skin and looks normal *phew* I bet that's the CMI Peel Therapy working smile.gif I *need* to locate new source for this... it's not available in Singapore wahhhhhh.... cry.gif

My order of Full size items from Linda Sy came today with more samples of the other stuff : vita-oil, cleansing lotion and acne cover lotion.

My skin is clearing up. Those red marks on my chin are fading and overall skin looks much better... seems to be under control.

I had requested some exfol serum from Skin Bio and they shipped me 2 Gold Exfol serum, 2 Copper Exfol serum and one super CP serum. They are so generous and these are the full sized version too... so will be rotating them into my current skincare.

ohh I got the deming pure intense gel - I love this. It made my skin looks so hydrated. Fast shipping too smile.gif

It seems I had finally gotten stuff that will work for me in this hot humid singapore... and *bam* I need to be stationed overseas again... this time in Spain... need to re-calibrate my skincare... don't you just hate this?

so far,

Green cream, Lactic Acid, Acne lotion, intense gel(no c) and Copper Exfol serum is working well for me and my glycolic peel every 4-7 days but just 1-2 sec only... so far so good.

AM:

Wash: C&C foaming fash

Tone: Helichrysum hydrosol

Moisturiser: Dermalogica hydrating booster + Phytomer Hydracontinue

Makeup: illuminare foundation + B101 mmu.

PM:

Wash: Lancome cleansing milk & C&C foaming wash

Tone: helichrysum hydrosol

Just added Dermalogica for 1 week+ it's making my face oilier in the day neutral.gif may skip it and just use it in the night.

Staying away from acids, retinol to let my skin recovers to its natural ph level.

skin now: it's has white heads... and had facials to remove those pesky black/white heads... red marks are still there... will see what happens.

AM:

Wash: C&C foaming fash

Tone: Helichrysum hydrosol

Moisturiser: Dermalogica hydrating booster + Linday Sy's Latic Acid

Makeup: illuminare foundation + B101 mmu.

This combo is better, it keeps my face less oily in the day and make up stayed on longer.

PM:

Wash: Lancome cleansing milk & C&C foaming wash

Tone: helichrysum hydrosol

Occasionally, uses Deming's Intense Gel.

I recently added Dermalogica's Hydrating booster to my skincare routine. I have combo/acneprone skin.. and I have been treating it rather agressively the past yr... all kinds of "acid" products, from Sal acid to Glycolic acid, etc..

2 weeks ago, I went to a spa, the esthetician told me that my face is not hydrated and it's causing me to break out - theory: my surface is dry, the skin cannot breathe/purge as my "base" is oily... so I get black and white heads.

After 2 weeks of hydrating my skin, all I can say my skin looks much better, it's less bumpy and the white/black heads are lesser,, it's more "plumped?" like enough water... so the hydrating booster is a keeper smile.gif

I still have marks - breakout in dec last year sad.gif that I wish it will go away... they will fade with time .. and with Intense gel.

I am slowing introducing mild latic acid moisturiser into my skincare with the booster... but staying away from peels, maybe next mth... need to let my skin recover first...

What I want to reintroduce into my skincare 13th March - 13th April:-

1. Latic Acid 10% lotion - my skin needs some "acid" stuff to get rid of blk head.

2. Intense Gel - ALA, DMAE, Vit C might be what I need to boost collegen growth.. and rid red marks/scars.

3. Intense Peel - once every 2 weeks - need to be very careful on this.

AM:

1. Clean and Clear cleasner

2. Helichrysum Hydrosol as toner

3. Dermalogica's Hydrating booster

4. Linda Sy's Latic Acid.

Makeup : Lancome Teint Idol and illuminare Ultimate

PM:

1. Lancome to remove makeup

2. Carley's clean and clear

3. Skin Bio gentle clean

4. Phytomer toner - rose visage

5. Helichrysum hydrosol with 1 drop of my own serum

Serum dated 14th March: Hazelnut carrier oil + german chamomile, lavender, Rose Germanium.

other stuff

1. Intense Gel - ALA, DMAE, Vit C might be what I need to boost collegen growth.. and rid red marks/scars.

So far my skin is behaving, but i still have bumpies, i read somewhere if i still have white and black heads is due to lack in vit b :S am not interested to start vits ... cos i am such a slacker with vits... i am bound to forget,,, and i have irregular meals :S how to remember to eat before or after food :S nonono,,,

Maybe I will go less with my makeup tomorrow, just conceal impt parts... but i need to stock up on the sunblock area :S

sighs... makeup skincare and health... the fight continues...

============================================

My Regimen http://acne.org/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=12674