Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marcus

I'm Clear Thanks To The Regimen In 2 Weeks!

I'm clear from the Regimen I now know why it's so popular it's so damn effective I experimented with alot of things I was post Accutane and Acne was returning quickly I tried "The Acne Cure" all I can say is it was a joke overly irratating and a waste of time [-X . I tried the Regimen and noticed immediate results when actually leaving the BP in your skin rather than those useless BP washs that advise you to keep on your skin for 30 seconds which does practically nothing. Thank You Dan and everyone on this board that has answered my private Msg's im glad I found the Regimen as it probally saved me from a 2nd course of Accutane.

biggrin.gif

Congrats! I had a small breakout in week 3/4 and 1-2 pimples in the weeks afterwards but I'm 2.5 months into the regimen and I haven't had a single zit in 3 (almost 4) weeks. The regimen is great.

I'm clear from the Regimen I now know why it's so popular it's so damn effective I experimented with alot of things I was post Accutane and Acne was returning quickly I tried \"The Acne Cure\" all I can say is it was a joke overly irratating and a waste of time [-X . I tried the Regimen and noticed immediate results when actually leaving the BP in your skin rather than those useless BP washs that advise you to keep on your skin for 30 seconds which does practically nothing. Thank You Dan and everyone on this board that has answered my private Msg's im glad I found the Regimen as it probally saved me from a 2nd course of Accutane.

biggrin.gif

i'd rather be living with small spots that look like freckles than pimples. besides, red spots only show in certain light and can be covered up with a good tan smile.gif

i'm 3 wks into regimen n my skin is definitely better :-({|= i have less breakouts n very tiny. n my face becoming smoother that before. tnk god for this biggrin.gif/ on myw ay to clear skin biggrin.gif

i have been on it for just over 9 weeks and i had a breakout last week, huge one.... i hope thats was the last of them!