Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sissuperstar

What is working for me.

Pill - Septra D twice a day

Skin

Neutragena Acne Face wash morning and night

Morning - cetaphil daily face wash

Night - retin A .1 % on face every night (worked up to it); and every other night on my chest ( I alternate with that and benzol peroxide).

I don't get large or even medium sized pimples anymore since doing this (started last March or so), but I do get small tiny bumps on my forehead every once in awhile (then clears up) and between my jawline and ear on my neck.

My chest is the worse so I do get occasional breakouts there but mostly just a few little bumps.

I'm pretty happy with this - I don't wear makeup anymore at all - (hard to stop but once I did my face improved and if I go back to I begin the cycle again so I try to stay away from it).

History -

got of accutane a year ago October - started coming back (though it has never returned on my back which is so great!) - so went on retin a - then put me on septra - and eventually cleared up again.

If you have any questions let me know:

Extra tips I have found:

From using Dan's regimen for awhile - never (never) scrub your face hard - it just irrates the skin

TRY TRY not to pick it just gets worse

wash your face super lightly.

change your towel you dry off with regularly.

hm... I don't undertsand about your facial cleanser though. You're using one from Neutrogena and the Cetaphil one as well?