Any good BP gels? +...

Notifications
Clear all

Any good BP gels? + another question

MemberMember
(@f49z0r5)

Posted : 11/06/2003 2:13 am

What are some good BP gel-based products that are widely available in the U.S?

Also, Im almost done with my 4th week on regimen. And I got these 2 little red bumps on the side of my cheek and they have been there for almost 2 weeks now. Dan's "what to expect" showed that a breakout or two is ok but it should clear quickly, and these 2 have been there for 2 weeks. I've been apply a good amount of BP on them and doing regimen religiously, being gentle n all. What's going on? When will these bastards go? They are slowwwly getting smaller and smaller but when?

MemberMember
(@yzf98)

Posted : 11/06/2003 3:10 am

bump. I would like to hear about some gel based bp that is available OTC.

MemberMember
(@smee)

Posted : 11/06/2003 7:16 am

A lot of people have had good results with Benzac AC. I've been using Benzac W in the morning for the past week (and OTS at night). I think there's a 2.5% but it's not available in Canada so I use 5%. It's still very good.

MemberMember
(@marcus)

Posted : 11/06/2003 7:53 am

yes Benzac AC is the best BP I have ever used it's a water based gel but as far as I know it's only availible in Australia & Canada!

MemberMember
(@blunder)

Posted : 11/06/2003 12:08 pm

benzac AC is available via drugstore.com

problem: 2 oz. costs 22 bucks + shipping.

the solution: i borrow a kaiser permanente member card from a buddy of mine for about 1/2 hour, go to a kaiser outpatient clinic and buy a 2 oz. BP gel for less than 5 bucks. their BP is exactly the same thing as the Benzac AC.

BTW, I learned this from someone in the acne.org boards, and I found out that Dan also uses this BP and endorses it

MemberMember
(@kareto)

Posted : 11/06/2003 5:51 pm

Benzac W & AC

Peter Thomas Roth BPO gel

DDF BP gel

You can also go to your local pharmacist and ask for a 2.5% generic BP or you can take any 10% BP gel and mix it with aloe vera gel.

MemberMember
(@coconutskin)

Posted : 01/18/2014 9:49 am

where can I get benzac AC 5% in canada? I cant figure out where and I am moving back in one week. Thank you to anyone knows and let me know.