Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest T-Virus

Love fantasies

Guest T-Virus

For me it's just like lying in their arms staring into their eyes :wub:

Guest ThereIsHope

Okay guys this is SSOOOO cheesy but you know of the band "The Who"?? Ya know, the ones that wrote Tommy?

Well, they have an amazing song called Pictures of Lily, which happens to be my name. I have this silly "love fantasy" if you want to call it that of a guy singing that song to me while playing that guitar. :wub::wub:

So cheesy I know. :lol:

Someone to understand me on the deepest level possible. That would totally "rock".

Okay guys this is SSOOOO cheesy but you know of the band "The Who"?? Ya know, the ones that wrote Tommy?

Well, they have an amazing song called Pictures of Lily, which happens to be my name. I have this silly "love fantasy" if you want to call it that of a guy singing that song to me while playing that guitar. :wub::wub:

So cheesy I know. :lol:

ok the ideal situation? i want a guy i can rely on. a friend. we could veg and be goofy and stupid. you know that look a guy makes when he sees you all dolled up for the first time? that "my god, you're beautiful" look? he'd look at me like that everytime he sees me dolled up and every morning. i'd be able to talk to him about anything. he would treat me like his equal and a lady. he'd have extensive knowledge of the female anatomy. he'd never cheat. he'd be patient. he'd leave really funny voice-mail. he'd make me soup when i'm sick. he'd never nag me about taking too long to get ready. he'd be educated. he'd be a musician. he'd have at least 1 tattoo. he'd open up to me. he'd never ever poke fun at my weight. he'd think my cat's erratic behavior is kind of cute. he'd think my erratic behavior is kind of cute. he'd let me pitch the occasional hissy fit. he'd defend my honor, if necessary. he wouldn't hold past mistakes against me. i don't think that's too much to ask for.

i love this song...

I want somebody to share

Share the rest of my life

Share my innermost thoughts

Know my intimate details

Someone who'll stand by my side

And give me support

And in return

She'll get my support

She will listen to me

When I want to speak

About the world we live in

And life in general

Though my views may be wrong

They may even be perverted

She'll hear me out

And won't easily be converted

To my way of thinking

In fact she'll often disagree

But at the end of it all

She will understand me

I want somebody who cares

For me passionately

With every thought and

With every breath

Someone who'll help me see things

In a different light

All the things I detest

I will almost like

I don't want to be tied

To anyone's strings

I'm carefully trying to steer clear of

Those things

But when I'm asleep

I want somebody

Who will put their arms around me

And kiss me tenderly

Though things like this

Make me sick

In a case like this

I'll get away with it

Guest T-Virus

In a relationship do you want to be the protector or the protected?

watching the universe with your soul mate, knowing that the sun will explode and making some sweet sweet love :lol:

ok the ideal situation? i want a guy i can rely on. a friend. we could veg and be goofy and stupid. you know that look a guy makes when he sees you all dolled up for the first time? that "my god, you're beautiful" look? he'd look at me like that everytime he sees me dolled up and every morning. i'd be able to talk to him about anything. he would treat me like his equal and a lady. he'd have extensive knowledge of the female anatomy. he'd never cheat. he'd be patient. he'd leave really funny voice-mail. he'd make me soup when i'm sick. he'd never nag me about taking too long to get ready. he'd be educated. he'd be a musician. he'd have at least 1 tattoo. he'd open up to me. he'd never ever poke fun at my weight. he'd think my cat's erratic behavior is kind of cute. he'd think my erratic behavior is kind of cute. he'd let me pitch the occasional hissy fit. he'd defend my honor, if necessary. he wouldn't hold past mistakes against me. i don't think that's too much to ask for.

i love this song...

I want somebody to share

Share the rest of my life

Share my innermost thoughts

Know my intimate details

Someone who'll stand by my side

And give me support

And in return

She'll get my support

She will listen to me

When I want to speak

About the world we live in

And life in general

Though my views may be wrong

They may even be perverted

She'll hear me out

And won't easily be converted

To my way of thinking

In fact she'll often disagree

But at the end of it all

She will understand me

I want somebody who cares

For me passionately

With every thought and

With every breath

Someone who'll help me see things

In a different light

All the things I detest

I will almost like

I don't want to be tied

To anyone's strings

I'm carefully trying to steer clear of

Those things

But when I'm asleep

I want somebody

Who will put their arms around me

And kiss me tenderly

Though things like this

Make me sick

In a case like this

I'll get away with it

What!!! Thats a hallucination not a fantasy miss infamous Kitty. Your chances of having David Gahan seranading you after making intense wild passionate molting hot love are better than meeting a guy like that.

Guest T-Virus

I like the idea of listening to music while making love.

Love fantasy?? I dunno.......I picture the perfect date as going out to a sushi buffet and then hanging out at a tapioca tea shop and just talking like we are the best friends in the world, and then going over to one of our houses to play lots of video games. :D

Sushi!

:wub:

living together in our own house.... going shopping for food together... walking the dogs together... having a baby together....

i can't wait, i'm ready for a life like that already, but i won't get it for another decade probably... :(

I fantasize about doing better than everyone in my classes (which I am btw except for 1). I fantasize about being able to cook gourmet meals for my friends. I fantasize about designing a beautiful garden with a fish pond and many exotic flowers. I fantasize about travelling the world and seeing its treasures while I'm young. I fantasize about about having children and reading them the same books that I've enjoyed when I was little. Sometimes I fantasize about holding my future spouse in my arms, laughing, joking and sharing a bottle of wine. Fantasies make life beautiful. Because even if you may not reach your fantasies, you can still see their beauties, believe in them and try to follow where they may lead.

I fantasize about about having children and reading them the same books that I've enjoyed when I was little.

This is so sweet :wub:

Fantasies make life beautiful. Because even if you may not reach your fantasies, you can still see their beauties, believe in them and try to follow where they may lead.

:wub::wub:

Fantasies make life beautiful. Because even if you may not reach your fantasies, you can still see their beauties, believe in them and try to follow where they may lead.

agreed!

What!!! Thats a hallucination not a fantasy miss infamous Kitty. Your chances of having David Gahan seranading you after making intense wild passionate molting hot love are better than meeting a guy like that.

LOL stranger things have happened in life. shit, stranger things have happened in my life.

Someone who will be there for me when I need them the most.

Someone who understands me.

Someone who I can go out with and have a good time.

Someone who I can stay home with and have a good time.

Someone who likes me for me.

I just want someone.:cry:

Me? :wub:

I am coming over :wub:

Me? :wub:

No, because you're asian!!! :naughty:

Nah, just kidding. Sure, you could be that someone. :wub:

I hate to be an Asian.

I am not that different from the 'someone' you are looking for. I fit well with all your 5 criteria!

I am the 'someone'!

Having someone to put my arms around :wub:

watchin a movie

eatin some food

sharin some laughs...

god i need a b/f lol

:wub::wub:

thats it I am filling the requirement you need!!