Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

Great new cleansing bar I found

Basis Sensitive Skin Bar is really nice. I picked it up last week and have been using it since. It's unscented, lathers great and is relatively inexpensive. I'll go ahead and add it to the recommended cleansers.

If you try it, or have tried it, let me know what you think.

-Dan

Yeah! I've been using basis for about 6 months now. I use the "cleaner clean" face wash. It's scented, but I love the smell and it works great. Not that expensive either.

*bump*

I don't find it to be drying at all - and Dan said the kind he uses is for sensitive skin...

I have to try it.. LAST time I run out of my PURPOSE soap and i went to the STORE, and it was all sold out.. I WAS VERY MAD so i got this PURPOSE one in LIQUID form.. I believe it SUCKS, and after washing it feels like it didn`t clean my face and leaves some weird feeling on my face.. anybody else uses it?

hey mercer...for the basis cleaner clean face wash...is it hard to lather for you? because i find that even if i put a lot in my hand and start to lather it doesnt lather enough for me...like it feels like not enough is covering my face...i hope you know what im talking about..

Has anyone ever tried the Neutrogena Cleansing Bar at all? It is meant to be hypo-allergenic and suitable for sensitive skin. I found the Cetaphil cleansing bar or the liquid cleanser too expensive for me ($10 for a cleansing bar and $14 for liquid one!).

I would like to hear from people who have or are using this product.