Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jenn000

Tazorac: redness, stinging?

Does anyone have any particular products that have helped with the redness and stinging of Tazorac? I have been on it twice now (once for 7 months and this time around for 3 weeks), and these side effects just don't seem to go away - no matter how long I use it. I am very careful to use sunscreen, so I know it's not sunburn. My skin just feels like it's on fire every time I use moisturizer...and people keep asking me why I'm blushing, I'm so red!!! :redface: So, does anyone have a cleanser and moisturizer they have found that helps? Thanksgiving is coming up and I'm desperate! Thanks!

Does anyone have any particular products that have helped with the redness and stinging of Tazorac? I have been on it twice now (once for 7 months and this time around for 3 weeks), and these side effects just don't seem to go away - no matter how long I use it. I am very careful to use sunscreen, so I know it's not sunburn. My skin just feels like it's on fire every time I use moisturizer...and people keep asking me why I'm blushing, I'm so red!!! :redface: So, does anyone have a cleanser and moisturizer they have found that helps? Thanksgiving is coming up and I'm desperate! Thanks!

im pretty sure thats what the medicine does cuz very dry = red im havin the same problem just talk to ur doctor next time about it

Try CeraVe lotion or cream. Doesn't sting me like my old Eucerin did. Try it out for a while, see if it makes you break out or sting. If it doesn't, you got your solution.