Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Everyone keeps saying that yall should Smile.

Well, i try to Smile as much as i can. So whenever i think about something funny, i just break open a smile and leave it as long as i can, slowly fading back to normal face. And if i have ANY just remotely funny thoughts about some small things going on around me, i will also start to smile and leave it for as long as i can.

For example, when I'm in the car being driven by mom and my mom gets tempered over some idiot on the road or something, it brings a huge smile on my face. Or also for example, in school if i see someone just looking kinda like a fool or weird or ANYTHING, i'm going to smile.

What do you do to help yourself to SMILE ?

thanks for posting this. made me smile.

i dont really condition myself to smile as often as i can for whatever reason but having wonderful & funny thoughts can keep me smiling, which reminds me to stay positive at all times.

doesnt a smile make everyone feel better? :angel:

I have always been complimented on my smile for some reason. All my friends say i have a really natural smile which is nice to hear! lol!

I guess i am a really smiley person a lot of the time (excluding times when im sad about my skin) lol!........and its usually my friends and family that put a smile on my face. They know how to make me smillllleeeeeee!!!!!!! :D

And i smile a lot when im looking forward to somethin....for example im smiiling right now coz im sooooooooooo excited coz when i go to NY in january, im going to see a knicks basketball game. hell yes...cant wait lol

this thread has made me play lily allen's song "smile!" :D

i hate my smile, even thoug i think my teeth are my best feature. but i do smile a lot i guess.

i kept ripping ass in the grocery store and i yelled, "MOM!!!!!!!!!!" it was funny cause she got really pissed.

I agree that a smile is key to having a positive attitude and making others feel at ease. No one likes being around someone who is depressed and down in the dumps all the time. Even when I am feeling depressed I don't act like I am because I've found that it brings others down, and that just makes me feel worse. But I find that when I start smiling my mood usually follows and I feel better.

By the way, I saw this video on youtube last week and couldn't help but laugh... if you are not smiling by the end of it, there is no hope for you (j/k!)

Yeah, I definately feel the same way as some of yall...smiling makes my mood better and reminds me to try to be happy and positive.

i hate my smile, even thoug i think my teeth are my best feature. but i do smile a lot i guess.

I'm exactly the same. I hate my smile but I still do it lots for some reason. It looks so fake unless I'm genuinely amused or happy. The latter is quite rare.

Guest dingybobstuart

I try smile at everything... or at least grin slyly :angel:

Even if theres nothinh in particular to smile at, if i smile, i always seem to find things to smile about :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D