Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onestyle

Just got a new moisturizer.

SO i just got this Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion because my previous one (a neutrogena moisture defense) just plain sucked, and i never used it.

I just got this:

IPB Image

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

I have oily skin.. I use Neutrogena on the spot 2.5% BP and Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser.

Any advice yall can give me on how to apply it and/or anything else?

thx.

This is what I use, although your bottle looks different than mine but it looks to be the same product. Maybe they have updated the design since I bought mine a couple months back.

This is the most hydrating moisturizer imo, although I still have flakes like crazy. It does a good job of making the flakes disappear but every morning before I apply bp the flakes are back. At first you may feel like it is thick/heavy but after using it awhile you don't notice it any more. I like it because it is unscented and does not have SPF which bothers my face. I hope you like it!

A little bit seems to go a long way with this moisturizer, so don't slather a bunch of it on at first or you may not like the shine. Start out using a small amount, and if you need to add more, use as much as you need for your skin to feel and look "normal". You'll soon get a feel for how much your skin needs.