Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mercer

Good moisturizer

Hey guys - just thought I'd share a good new moisturizer I found. I don't know if anyone uses Mary Kay (I don't, but got it as a sample) anyway, I's Mary kay "sea level" moisturizer. It smells awesome and is SO soothing. It's great with the regimen... or for just a regular moisturizer. Just lettin y'all know. biggrin.gif

Hey guys - just thought I'd share a good new moisturizer I found.  I don't know if anyone uses Mary Kay (I don't, but got it as a sample)  anyway, I's Mary kay \"sea level\"  moisturizer.  It smells awesome and is SO soothing.  It's great with the regimen... or for just a regular moisturizer.  Just lettin y'all know. biggrin.gif

The cleanser and moisturiser she uses are both non-comeogenic. I think they both have mineral oil in them. Mineral oil is non pore clogging though.

I even used it a couple of times on my legs after shaving and it's the only thing I've ever found that makes my skin feel better after shaving. I have super sensitive skin. It's good stuff... for people who's faces burn cause of BP - It really soothes the skin.

If you like the sea level, you should try the Mary Kay line that is actually designed for the face. Sea level is a body moisturiser. The stuff MK makes for the face is even better. I have been using it for years.

What are some of the names of the other mary kay face stuff?

Yeah, I knew it was for the body, lol - but I ran out of moisturizer yesterday and thought I'd give it a try. Still works pretty good biggrin.gif