Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sw cub

rate your monthly progress...

I Was seeing if all of you who have been or are currently taking accutane could rate your progress in percentage improvement from when you started the course. If you think you got worse after the first month for example it is -20% or however bad it was, if you were half way better after the second month it is 50%, then give the percentage for how improvement made each of the following months. Thank you.

the first month i'll say it was 65% better, the second month it was 99% better, i was completely clear for a while but i got a zit.

good thread! I like putting stuff in numbers... :D

month 1: -20%

month 2: 0%

month 3: 40%

month 4: 75%

month 5: 95%

month 6: 99%

I would say 100%, but I'm sure there's one somewhere..... lucky for me I don't obsess anymore as to where I might have a pimple. ;)

Month 1: 50% (20mg)

Month 2: 80% (40mg

Month 3: 99% so far (60mg)

I still have more then half of month 3 and months 4 and 5 left. I may be bumped up to 80mg, only becuase I'm not that dry (not even my lips), and I'm tolerating it really well.

Mine is in my siggy. It's hard to say a precise percentage of improvment, because my acne would come and go naturally.

how would you state the process of your red marks is?

how are those coming along?

Mine is in my siggy. It's hard to say a precise percentage of improvment, because my acne would come and go naturally.

I haven't had a real zit in months. I have no red marks at all. :dance:

I haven't had a real zit in months. I have no red marks at all. :dance:

what moisturizer are you using?

On day 21 so far and I had an IB the first 10-12 days. After that, I can state that my acne has improved 60% :surprised: ! I am amazed at the progress so far! Of course side effects include dry lips, face and general fatigue. All worth it though. :clap: