Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I hope you all read and try this.

I cannot answer everyones questions but once a week.

So, I will try and explain the best i can. so, it won't be needed.

This will, I promise, help so much.

Before I tell you what it is. I will tell you ALL this first.

And I cannot stress this enough.

If you smoke.

QUIT!

Did you know one cigerette causes you to loose 1,000 mlg of Vitamin C out of your body?

Try to cut out caffeine and alcohol.

TOXINS!!!! TOXINS!!! Build up and come out on your lovely face.

Exercise. Every day.

Drink 8 Glasses of water. Everyday. Men need to drink 9 - 10 glasses a day.

Emergen-C is a great way to drink water and get your Viatamin C

which is one thing you can never have enough of.

Eat Healthy and get lots of protein and potassium.

DO NOT not tons of viatamins along with a multi

really, you should only take what your doctor tells you too.

Too much of anything is not always a good thing.

You have been mis-informed if you are taking way to many supplements.

You get what your body needs through healthy eating.

If you have been prescribed an oral treatment. Keep it up, if it works for you.

Minocycline rocks! And it doesn't have harsh side effects like accutane. And it's easy and easy on your stomache.

What I am about to tell you. Is easy. And it's cheap. We all like that don't we? This regimn has been listed before and it is a miracle. So, I am re-introducing it to everyone. This is ALSO a great regimn if your acne has cleared, yet, you are left with those nice big or little red marks and dark spots on your skin. But, also this is for us who have acne as well.

(If you have deep scaring-this will not help that. Laser treatment. That's all you can do for that. Sorry!!)

As with anything, this does not give drastic immeadiate results but it does fairly quickly. Don't get discouraged if you don't have clear skin the next day. Keep it up and don't give up. This really works!

But, I do promise your skin will look better and feel better just after one go.

I have tried everything and every product you can even think up or only a doctor would know. I have spent thousands of dollars. NO JOKE. I have tried certain diets, supplements, micro dermabrasion. NOTHING WORKED! I cannot believe after all this time and money...how easy and cheap this was. I could be mad but i am to busy enjoying my new life of great skin!! No more hiding! No more make-up! Thank God!!! And just so you all know, I am female and I am 31. So, I have had time to try all there is.

Ok, Without further adue......Here it is.....

MORNING

1.Wash face with a Sensitive Skin Face Wash.

I don't care how bad your acne is or you think it is. Using acne face washing products only make it worse and dries out your skin. Hence, it causes, yes you guessed it. MORE ACNE!!!!

I recommend Cetaphyl.

2. Exfoliate! (The right way)Baking Soda.

Crazy huh? Do not be confused with Baking POWDER. Only Use Baking SODA. It is not the same thing. This is a natuaral exfoliant. It does not give a quick fix of nice feeling skin and breakouts everywhere soon after like ALL "Exfoliating" products on the market do. I don't care what they say on the bottle. Or what it promises you. It will tear your skin and make it worse.

MIX with water into what ever consistancy feels right for you. Massage GENTLY in circular motions. Rinse immeadiatly. It will sting a little but do not let this sway you.

Also, Please follow all of these instructions to other parts of your body that are prone to break outs. (I usually do this in the shower when i wake up. It's easier.)

HAVE A HUGE ZIT??? Put a hot compress on it. Keep getting a washcloth wet with hot water. For 10 min. Slab some baking soda paste (mixed with a little water) on the spot for 10 min. It should be ready to go gently. after the gunk is out, put some neosporin on it. Best to do this at night.

3. Tone! Using Apple Cider Vinegar!

Everyone has their own mixture for this. Some mix 1 part ACV to 8 parts water. Some do half and half. Some put it on neat. I don't recommend that. But, whatever works for you. Do what you can stand. Also, some wash it off after 10 min. Some leave it on. You can put this on as much as 3 times a day.

(this helps with the red marks and clears up the oil in your skin. Watch the difference it makes! It's crazy!! And those pesky blackheads will melt away)

I would wait 10 min. or so if leaving it on before next step.

You can read all the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. Just research it on line. It rocks!!!!!

It actaully PH Balances your skin. You can use it on your hair as a rinse as well and it makes it shiny and soft. And yeah, I know it may smell bad. But, it goes away after a few minutes if you leave it on your face. So GET OVER IT! If you want nice skin. Deal with it.

THIS DOES NOT DRY OUT YOUR SKIN.

It actually makes it soft.

4. Acne cream of your choice. Where needed only. Or whatever your Derm. has prescribed you.

5. Moisturize. SPF 15. Recommend Cetaphyl. Do not skip this step people!!! I cannot emphasize the importance of moistuizing. I don't care how oily you think your skin is. There is moisturizer for your skin type. Only use the kind formulated for Sensitive Skin!!

NIGHT

1. Wash face.

2. Mask TIME!!!

Ok, you thought the ACV was bad. Now, it's EGG time!!

Mix Egg Whites with a squeeze of fresh Lemon Juice.

Whip it up with a fork. Apply it on your face and anywhere else you break out. AVOID EYE AREA.

Leave on 10 min.

Wash off.

Follow with ACV toner

3. Acne cream.

Go to bed. Make sure to get your beauty sleep. At least 8 hours a night. This is when your body repairs itself.

GUYS- (Girls, there is a tip in here for you as well!!)

If you shave. It is fine to do this. I recommend shaving before using the ACV toner. The ACV actually works to prevent irritated red bumps from shaving! YEAH!!

And Yes! Do this everyday, Everynight.

It's ok to do the mask 3-4 times a week.

But, the faster you want results, do it everynight.

PLEASE READ!!!

It is normal to have some burning or redness. It will go away shortly. Don't worry!! Some experience this. Some do not.

I hope this answers anything you need to know.

I would take a pic of your skin before you start. Keep me updated!!!

I love you all and please note...I have done this and it works. And I still do it. Now, even my friends, my boyfriend, and my family members are doing it now. I pray this helps who ever tries this.

Good Luck! And keep me informed!!!

Few Other things I Forgot......

As I am sure you all know already.

It Helps to wash your pillowcases frequently.

Use a detergent That is For Sensitive Skin.

Please REFRAIN from using fabric softeners like Downey.

Smells good but bad for skin.

Keep hair away from your face. Wash any hair that touches your face everyday.

Use a mild shampoo for this purpose.

And boys, although you may want to hide your face with hats; this will make you break out where it sits all day. If you insist, try to wash them frequently. Not to mention frequent hat use can lead to..YIKES baldness. not that it's a bad thing. ;)

And do not touch your face!!!

Try to refrain from picking as much as possible. this only spreads it.

Clean your cell phone or phones at home with anti-bacterial wipes.

cell phones have more germs than a toilet seat. yumm.

if you must pick. make sure your skin is clean and your hands and fingernails are clean as well.

And lastly, yes exercising may make you break out.

this is only because your body is excreting toxins from inside of your body, out.

the more toxins like cigerette smoke or alcohol or drugs (illegal)

you put into your body comes out through your sweat as well as the other way.

even getting a massage releases toxins out of your muscles where it can get caught up.

so, always, ALWAYS drink plently of water after any massage or exercise

to help wash the toxins out.

I hope this will all help you in some way!

as I think multi-vitamin makes trouble if u have allergic example to iodine or any vitamin/mineral that can make only trouble:

Also beware overdose multivitamin becouse some vitamins on high dose can be toxic (such as vitamin A) so that can damage liver etc..

So Multivitamin is safe!!

"DO NOT TAKE MULTI-VIATIMINS "...

Would you tell me why?

Multi's contain more than the recommended dose that are bodies need. It can actually have adverse affects. It can actually be toxic. For instance To much Viatamin A or Beta Carotene is toxic. It is better for your body to get what it needs through real food.

One Supplement that is great for skin that no one mentions and also for depression is Fish Oil.

You can research that if you like. We never get enough of that.

as I think multi-vitamin makes trouble if u have allergic example to iodine or any vitamin/mineral that can make only trouble:

Also beware overdose multivitamin becouse some vitamins on high dose can be toxic (such as vitamin A) so that can damage liver etc..

So Multivitamin is safe!!

I agree, they are safe. but, like i said. We get all of what is in there through helathy eating. Good candidates for lots of viatamins are people who eat Top Ramen everyday. Otherwise, eating grains, beans, meat, vegetables, and fruit everyday is more than enough. Like i said as well, ask your doctor what he or she thinks you are lacking more of.

Your Welcome!! I hope this can be of some help!

And i hope you read my other reply about the deodorant.

Wherever that was that i saw that.

STOP. That is very bad for you to put on your face.

I don't remember which section you guys were talking about that.

Yes well.. I am still suggest everyone to make allergic test by blood for foods and supplements to be sure if everything ok. It can cost a bit expencive but it is worth to test.

PS: Out of topic: I am suggest everyone to take supplement Probiotic and eat a day 1 slice garlic. To keep good bacteria on top level. (Normal person must have 75-85% Good bacteria and less 20-15% bad bacteria on G.Floara)

Thanks Melfice2k & wealwaysknew.

I know that high dose of vit A is toxic. My multivitamin has low vit A content!

So, I think taking one tablet (as recommended) is OK!

Your Welcome!! I hope this can be of some help!

And i hope you read my other reply about the deodorant.

Wherever that was that i saw that.

STOP. That is very bad for you to put on your face.

I don't remember which section you guys were talking about that.

Anti-perspirant?

I tried it before..and worked wonderfully lol.

hmm, firstly..what if you have to take supplements for other things??

and also..when did your acne start?

because if it wasin your teens, well, at 31, shouldnt your acne be naturally clearing itself anyway?im a wee bit cynical i have to say.

Yes well.. I am still suggest everyone to make allergic test by blood for foods and supplements to be sure if everything ok. It can cost a bit expencive but it is worth to test.

PS: Out of topic: I am suggest everyone to take supplement Probiotic and eat a day 1 slice garlic. To keep good bacteria on top level. (Normal person must have 75-85% Good bacteria and less 20-15% bad bacteria on G.Floara)

Thanks Melfice2k & wealwaysknew.

I know that high dose of vit A is toxic. My multivitamin has low vit A content!

So, I think taking one tablet (as recommended) is OK!

Good point you brought that up about the garlic. It never hurts to do a colan cleanse/liver cleanse once and a while. Gross and not so cheap but works and makes you feel amazing.

like a new human being. cant wait to hear what people say about this. jk! ;)

hmm, firstly..what if you have to take supplements for other things??

and also..when did your acne start?

because if it wasin your teens, well, at 31, shouldnt your acne be naturally clearing itself anyway?im a wee bit cynical i have to say.

that's ok. I started breaking out when i was 15. It only had gotten worse up until this past month. It had no signs of clearing. believe me. I have literally tried everything. except acutane. I refused. I have tried things that literally had my skin peeling off my face in sheets. Gross.

You see, there is some people who break out in their teens and then it stops one day.

There are people who break out only starting in there mid twenties on called Adult Acne.

Then there are people like me who never got a break.

Until Now. Sounds crazy. I know. But, I have been getting compliments on my skin from people.

And they have asked me what i have been doing. And all i told them was what i told you all.

ACV made my skin awful. Dry, red, and broken out all over. I tried different percentages/mixes with water but it didn't work. I like baking soda occasionally tho. DKR is working great for me.

um... nobody seems to know if washing it off has the same effects as leaving it on?

Also, how come you exfoliate in the morning and not at night? At night seems more reasonable since there is more gunk on your face?

i agree with this regimen but i use spectrogel the cetaphil sucks ass. As for the acv did nothing for me i used it for months. Everything else works great though the egg white mask fantastic but i just switched to the egg yolk mask from QH. I would def recommend this reg for anyone i think too much acne product just makes things worse.