Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
princessvak

Derm in Philly/Main Line area? Need Accutane

Does anyone know of a good derm in the Philadelphia/Main Line area who frequently prescribes Accutane? I am 25, and did Accutane when I was 21, and had WONDERFUL results with little to no side effects except for the dryness. But I am starting to get cysts again and would like to do accutane again before it gets out of hand. FORGET the topicals and anti-biotics!!! I just moved to Villanova and don't know the area too well so I would appreciate any help!!

Also, any of you who have questions about accutane please feel free to ask...almost everyone in my family has been on it!!

There's Main Line Dermatology, i.e all the main liners go there has for accutane and perscribing I have no idea. There just good. Also Penn Medincine in Radnor is another top notch place. Ex-girlfriend went there. Its right next Radnor High School off of King of Prussia Road. Like I said as to perscribing tane I have no idea, but if you were on it once I'm sure a second time wouldn't be a problem

hey....so you have been on accutene when u were 21 and the acne came back? I'm supposed to start accutene on dec 1 and I hope i dont have to do it twice. Is it common for it not to work the first time? And also now that u broke out again...are u as bad as before? And do u think the second time will work for good? Sorry so many questions just kinda anxious to know biggrin.gif