Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ketchupcraze

Oily Skin from one day to another...

Hi Everyone!

So I went to a MAC makeover thing and told the MA I wanted "Sheer coverage" , My face cleared up 1 1/2 yr ago on Dans Regimen. I use Dans BP, Eucerin Skin renewal (since I have/had kinda dry skin) .

Anyways, she put on the Primer, Face and Body foundation, and a little bit of Sheer/pressed powder. Some blush and mascara was also applied. I walked around the mall, everything seemed perfect. The girl at the counter told me "your skin is dry so you need to exfoiliate once a week to get the dead skin off" , so she gave me a sample of their exfoilant to try it the next day.. I did, I exfoliated with the mac product and left my face foundationless. My face has NEVER been so greasy! it's awful :( . Even my mom commented on it yesterday and asked me what was going on. I bought all the products from the girl cuz the day of the makeover they looked good. How can I have dry skin one day and wake up with a frying pan-like skin the next?

Is this going to go away? I'm afraid of breaking out. I returned the products today. I didnt even use them!

Has anyone experienced anything similar to this? If so, did your face go back to normal.

:wall: Any help/advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

Now I'm following my normal regimen .

Thanks for reading !

It's been 5 days ... my skin is still greasy. This is so frustrating. I have continued my normal regimen. and as far as that makeup is concerened, i returned it this week. didnt even take the cosmetics out of the boxes.

:( any advice???