Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I cannot take acne anymore. Im almost done with three months of accutane, and while my skin is almost completely smooth, i have tons of redmarks and red tones. I'm so sick of this, i was looking at pictures of myself only a year ago and I had PERFECT SKIN, i mean, perfect, its so ridiculous, i hate acne so much. it has destroyed my social life, im afraid to commit to a girl, im obsessed with my skin, i sit in my room all day, i can't concentrate, and im just sad. this has stolen my life. i can't wait for this accutane to fucking work, im on 80 mgs a day, i weight aboug 165 pounds. please work for gods sake.

hey, TYE, EVER THINK YOU THINK TOO MUCH ABOUT THE BAD SHIT THAN THE GOOD? Month 3 of accutane and you're clear, you have to wait for marks to clear, that's it. You know it will happen and accutane will make sure you don't break out while you heal.

Keep your fucking chin up.

red marks take forever to fade... mine are several years old and still quite noticeable. i'm getting a peel, i hope it'll help.

thanks for that dog, way to make him feel better. Not all marks take forever to fade. I finished my course last Friday after having severe acne and they're only red when I'm flushing, otherwise they're pink and not a big deal.

thanks for that dog, way to make him feel better. Not all marks take forever to fade. I finished my course last Friday after having severe acne and they're only red when I'm flushing, otherwise they're pink and not a big deal.

mine are years old but i didn't do anything for them. i thought they would just go away on their own. but you got to mess with glycolic acid and peels. i had mild-moderate too...

Yeah, you are completely right, acne has definitly made me a negative thinker. I just gotta wait out these last two months so i can be completely clear.

Guest max_powers585

i think we all feel you.... acne is a damn bithc but keep fighting it.... good luck

Yeah why don't you just suggest the exact opposite of what you're supposed to do on accutane. Do not have any procedures done on your skin for at least 6 months after finishing accutane, that's what the booklet says.

How about you just wait 3 or 4 more months and see how they fade. Know that when you come off accutane, your rate of healing will increase dramatically so if they heal up pretty good in the next 3 or 4 months, imagine afterward.

Yeah why don't you just suggest the exact opposite of what you're supposed to do on accutane. Do not have any procedures done on your skin for at least 6 months after finishing accutane, that's what the booklet says.

How about you just wait 3 or 4 more months and see how they fade. Know that when you come off accutane, your rate of healing will increase dramatically so if they heal up pretty good in the next 3 or 4 months, imagine afterward.

i know that but after you should use glycolic acid cause it helps.. not a lot but it sure is better then what my red marks were with 4 years of time passed by and not doing anything.

I cannot take acne anymore. Im almost done with three months of accutane, and while my skin is almost completely smooth, i have tons of redmarks and red tones. I'm so sick of this, i was looking at pictures of myself only a year ago and I had PERFECT SKIN, i mean, perfect, its so ridiculous, i hate acne so much. it has destroyed my social life, im afraid to commit to a girl, im obsessed with my skin, i sit in my room all day, i can't concentrate, and im just sad. this has stolen my life. i can't wait for this accutane to fucking work, im on 80 mgs a day, i weight aboug 165 pounds. please work for gods sake.

We are EXACTLY in the same situation, except I did not take Accutane.

I hate redmarks...but I peeled recently, and today, my skin looks good with faded redmarks.

Check out my log for pic of my skin peeling.

But, you are on accutane, so don't do what I did for redmarks! WAIT until you are off accutane.

Accutane will work!

STAY STRONG & GOOD LUCK!