Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
poopmasta_G

what to do when you have a whithead in the middle of your face

i know your not supposed to pop whiteheads but whiteheads are the only acne i get, ive never once gotten a little red bump or anything like that but all the acne i get is in on my chin and across my jawline ( Where my facial hair is) and sometimes on my upper lip. i cant walk around school with white heads but when i pop them they sometimes go away but other times they bleed and then i get a nasty scab. what should i do if i need to pop one. or better yet how can i get rid of it withought buying stuff online. ( im pretty positive all my acne is from shaving since every time i get a whitehead its because of a hair trying to come throgh my skin.

i treid to pop one last night and i now have a hugge scab and its so bad that i dident even go to school 2 day because of it but im going to have to go tomarrow =(

Pop it if it will make you feel better...you CANNOT win...! Either walk around with a gleaming white spot or a gleamin red spot.Acne sucks dude

I never can be seen with whiteheads. I was sitting next to some kid who had a whitehead, and a girl next to him said "what's that white thing growing on your face?" horrible