Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Asystole

Most embarassing thing you have ever done..

Ok so this wasn't to help my "appearance" .. but today i had forgotten to put deodrant on before i left the house to go to university. I didn't smell but i hate the feeling of not wearing it incase people do think you smell x_x

I had already passed the supermarket i always walk by so tried a newsagents next door to the university to see if they sold deodrant. They didn't and i was desperate. They DID sell air freshener though.. need i say anymore..?

:( So stupid now i think about it, really funny though.

Confess!

haha...ive heard it all now...air freshener!!!!! lol! :lol::lol::lol:

erm...well, i dont think my story qualifies...but here goes anyway coz i thought it was funny

well, about 2 months ago, i was goin out to the cinema with one of my boy mates, and that day my skin was looking really oily. so before i went out, i decided to do a clay face mask (coz it helps keep the oilyness away for a while lol). So i left it on for like 15mins and washed it off in a rush. Did my makeup blah blah blah! But it wasnt until i was paying for my cinema ticket that i realised i was gettin funny looks. Then my mate told me i had all green mask residue left near my hairline and under my chin! Oooopppsssss!!!! So i had to rush to the loo's to rinse it off...and then i had to go down to the shops real quick to get a cheap foundation to do my makeup again! stupidness of me...thats what happens when im in a rush!!!!!!!! :lol:

sort of like the first comment on this thread:

i remember i went out with my friends one day and i forgot to put on deodorant. as the day progressed i started to notice that there was a bad musk following me wherever i went and of course i immediately realized it was me. :shock: i was at the movies at the time and i didnt want the people sitting next to me to smell my stink so i waited until the bathroom was clear :ninja: and i quickly washed my armpits in the sink with soap in water. lol :shhh:

someone walked in but im not sure if they noticed what i was doing. hehe i hope not, but atleast i didnt smell like sweat anymore! :whistle:

Guest max_powers585

oh man.... the worts one was back when i was in hs i remember i use to use this tinted bp from clearasil and i thought it looked all good and stuff but after like a month of wearing it friends and classmates started asking me if i used makeup ohh fuck so damn embarrassing.!!!!!!!! :wall:

well it didn't really "help" my appearance but 2 summers ago me and my friend were camping and these guys from 2 cabins down came over. I was freaking out about my face so i decided to draw flowers , hearts, smilies ON my face with black eyeliner to sort of "mask" the zits lol. Yeah it was a bugger to get it off though

my skin wasn't even bad then either =/

well it didn't really "help" my appearance but 2 summers ago me and my friend were camping and these guys from 2 cabins down came over. I was freaking out about my face so i decided to draw flowers , hearts, smilies ON my face with black eyeliner to sort of "mask" the zits lol. Yeah it was a bugger to get it off though

hahahahaha that's hilarious! :lol: did the eyeliner make your skin breakout? I bet I would.

hahahahaha that's hilarious! :lol: did the eyeliner make your skin breakout? I bet I would.

actually no!

and i scrubbed half my face off trying to wash it off too

lol i remember the look my mom gave me it was priceless :lol:

i doubt it impressed the boys either :shifty:

Purchase Proactiv.

my dad told me the other day that this lady at his work suggested I try it :lol:

he didn't understand why i burst out laughing :doubt:

People are so misinformed. It really cracks me up. :|

i would sometimes put brown eyeliner on a pimple to make it look like a mole instead of a pimple..yeah..that worked well.

:(

It may seem weird but I think that's kind of a cute, ingenious thing to do. hehe. :dance:

When I was about 11, when this curse began, I would put talcom powder on my face to like blend in my acne and make my skin look smoother. I thought at the time that it was great and I'd found a really good way of covering it up but I now realise it must have looked fucking weird! :lol: ....probably the worst one is that up until quite recently I'd only put on my makeup in really dark rooms because of my fear of mirrors and so when it looked to me like I'd covered it all up pretty well, in actual fact it looked crap and wasn't even rubbed in properly and stuff. So to other people they must've thought wtf didn't she bother to blend it in? :doh: nooo. It also looks to some people that I have a permanent itch on my face because I'll keep pretending to scratch it when really I'm just trying to cover up a part of it because I'm so self conscious, and just stuff like when I went on holiday with my friend's family I spent any time we were in the house going round with about 5 inches thick of moisturiser on to hide the state of my skin. They must've thought I was a freeak hehe.

I'm sure there's hundreds more but I think I've probably repressed them into my subconscious because they're too cringey.

Put on face masks knowing people were gonna pop round if I had picked haha.......then i would say oh i was just gonna have a bath etc and could get rid of them faster!

I have read before about the spot mole thing haha ingenious

when i was in hs i was using retina micro..and my face was soooo dry..I met a boy out, and I realized that my face was peeling so bad, I told him that I needed to go home really quick..and I would be right back..I went home and washed my face, put on moisturizer...applied more makeup...but by the time I got back to the bowling alley (yeah, we were only 16) it was already time for me to leave to go back home because of my curfew...it sucked..and my mom looked at me like i was an idiot

when i was in hs i was using retina micro..and my face was soooo dry..I met a boy out, and I realized that my face was peeling so bad, I told him that I needed to go home really quick..and I would be right back..I went home and washed my face, put on moisturizer...applied more makeup...but by the time I got back to the bowling alley (yeah, we were only 16) it was already time for me to leave to go back home because of my curfew...it sucked..and my mom looked at me like i was an idiot

oh boy have i done that

a guy i knew wanted me to come over on night...

i'd been working all day and was like no way am i ready

i went to my house a half hour away

spent and hour and a half getting ready

and it was like 12:30 when i showed up

he's like wtf took you so long?!?

ugh :whistle: