Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just got paid and spent a third of my money on a green ipod!!

haha cool!!!!! is it a nano?

i need a new ipod...i got space for about 12 more songs and thats it. i fancy a ipod video! lol

i need a new ipod...i got space for about 12 more songs and thats it. i fancy a ipod video! lol

oh yes, arnt the video ones like £290? I think it's a bit overzealous, how often are you spending enough time traveling to watch a movie?

oh yes, arnt the video ones like £290? I think it's a bit overzealous, how often are you spending enough time traveling to watch a movie?

well, ive been doin my research and it turns out they are way cheaper in america...so i'll probs end up gettin a new one when im in NY! lol!

i'm always travelling around..esp in the car, so itll be cool to watch a film on the pod!..easier than bringin my car dvd player with me :lol::cool:

what is that in USD? do you know, i think they are less expensive here. also, you can probably get an education discount if you are a student.

easier than bringin my car dvd player with me :lol::cool:

Rich people. :cry:

i'm always travelling around..esp in the car

You're 17, you should be learning to drive not letting other people drive you, where's your self respect!

easier than bringin my car dvd player with me :lol::cool:

Rich people. :cry:

i'm always travelling around..esp in the car

You're 17, you should be learning to drive not letting other people drive you, where's your self respect!

No...not rich lol! :cry:

i know i know......im learning to drive soon....sent off for my provisional license las week. gettin lessons soon tho so i can FINALLY drive myself out n about. FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

i know i know......im learning to drive soon....sent off for my provisional license las week. gettin lessons soon tho so i can FINALLY drive myself out n about. FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Mine took about 2 weeks to come back. What school are you going to be with?

thats sooo unfair!!! ive got an ipod video, but its not green! id die to get a green one :(

fao looey, the video ones are good, but if you watch videos on them it rinses the battery like theres no tomorrow!!! it only lasts a few hours if u do :shhh: but 30gb worth of songs?! hell yeah!! :razz:

thats sooo unfair!!! ive got an ipod video, but its not green! id die to get a green one :(

fao looey, the video ones are good, but if you watch videos on them it rinses the battery like theres no tomorrow!!! it only lasts a few hours if u do :shhh: but 30gb worth of songs?! hell yeah!! :razz:

you can get 80gb now!

they don't make green video ones, but i got a green cover for mine.

yeah i thought that the battery would die really quick!!!!!! hmmm!!!

God 30gb of songs...id be in my element.

My ipod mini only holds like 2000 songs and ive got space for 12 more!!!!! Time for a new ipod i think!!!!! woohoo!!!

well, ive been doin my research and it turns out they are way cheaper in america...so i'll probs end up gettin a new one when im in NY! lol!

i'm always travelling around..esp in the car, so itll be cool to watch a film on the pod!..easier than bringin my car dvd player with me :lol::cool:

Try Ebay Laura, less than NY!!

I'm getting an ipod soon! yaay.

Green sounds like a good choice.. :)

Good taste. :wub:

:D

Well, I couldn't make up my mind. Blue or green.

But I'll go for green. I think I'm gonna get my nano beginning of dec

btw rob you can get some those portable dvd player thingys pretty cheap now

Tell me when you see them being given away for free. Only mugs pay for things they wont use.

Actually Ijust won one and dont know what the hell to do with it!!!

I am not a total ass cause I burned some encrypted DVD's yesterday and I looked and downloaded a proper decoder cause shrink could not do it.

So not a total nerd. But this thing, I am so used to my blackberry. What can I do with it???

I think I have too much stuff......... :lol: