Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chwichwi

BLAcKHEADS LIKE CRAZY!

i just got done my first month on accutane and although my pimples are gone, i have like a million blackheads popping up everywhre!! what the heck should i do? is it safe to pop the mature once out???

Let them come out on their own. Believe me, I know it's hard, but you'll be glad you did. You don't want to risk fucking up your skin.

omg! i like popped most of them out and now i have red marks and little pimples all over.. i regret it so much.. wish i cud take it back.. arghhhhh! will they really come out themself???

omg! i like popped most of them out and now i have red marks and little pimples all over.. i regret it so much.. wish i cud take it back.. arghhhhh! will they really come out themself???

In my experience, if you just leave them alone they do dry up and come right out! I've tried popping them as well and then my biggest worry was a blackhead turning into something worse... believe me, it's not worth it, I'd rather deal with blackheads any day cuz they do go away! But don't worry, the little pimples will go away too, your skin will heal.

Do you have the time/money to see an aesthetician? If so, they could extract those blackheads for you safely. Just tell them you want to have extractions done. I had over 200 a couple weeks ago and I had them extracted. Do you have enough blackheads to make it worthwhile? Cuz it may be expensive (up to $80). And they might try to sell you other stuff like full facials, but if you dont want that, don't let them influence you. :D

Do you have the time/money to see an aesthetician? If so, they could extract those blackheads for you safely. Just tell them you want to have extractions done. I had over 200 a couple weeks ago and I had them extracted. Do you have enough blackheads to make it worthwhile? Cuz it may be expensive (up to $80). And they might try to sell you other stuff like full facials, but if you dont want that, don't let them influence you. :D

not necessary, accutane will take care of the blackheads, believe me. the first month of accutane i had blackheads poping up everywhere that i didn't even know i had. they all fall out eventually. don't try to pop them ot it will make it look worse, just let the accutane do it's job.

how long did it take for them to 'fall out' while on accutane? would it be okay to use one of those biore pore strips? hah prolly not but has anyone tried it?

how long did it take for them to 'fall out' while on accutane? would it be okay to use one of those biore pore strips? hah prolly not but has anyone tried it?

don't use pore strips. just let them come out they should be gone by the second month, at least they were for me.

I've been on and off accutane for 7 years and my blackheads have never come out on their own.

I'd be interested to here the details of how these professional extractions are carried out.

i just got done my first month on accutane and although my pimples are gone, i have like a million blackheads popping up everywhre!! what the heck should i do? is it safe to pop the mature once out???

Dan's stuff worked wonders on blackheads for me...can't hurt to try it.

yea i had the same problem. Im currently finished my first month of treatment and I had a crazy amount of blackheads,mainly on my nose, that just recently went away. So you really don't have anything to worry about.

on accutane, it can. you shouldn't use BP.

not necessary, accutane will take care of the blackheads, believe me. the first month of accutane i had blackheads poping up everywhere that i didn't even know i had. they all fall out eventually. don't try to pop them ot it will make it look worse, just let the accutane do it's job.

i really do hope so coz i mean my blackheads got really crazy that people can actually see them.. im on my 1st month its is really like this?

im allergic to benzoyl.. i know can u believe it? :wall:

HOW TO GET RID OF BLACK HEADS SAFELY::

first method: get sea salt add abunch of sea salt to a warm bath, i recomend around .25 to .75 pound of sea salt you can get it at HEB - walgreens (walgreens has some dead sea salt for you religious fanatics lol it comes in 4.4 ounce box) and soak for 30 minutes to an hour or how ever long you want, but make sure oyu keep the water warm so it can open your pores up really nice and big, once you get water warm and salt dissolved simply relax... once doen rinse of salt on body dry and apply some lotion to face if needed but not where blackheads are, you should start to notice the black heads coming out by themselves on there own painlessly (i have tried this before taking tane not sure how the salt would effect you but its worht a shot i highly doubt it would do much damage yes it will dry you out but not too bad)

second method: (dont recommend i would personally try the first method... FIRST) soak your intire face in warm water (or affected area in warm/hot water and then squeeze out the bacteria, and rinse with cold water done.

oh jeeze when i had that stupid lady do that i cried all the way through. i had a facial and she was like "im gonna go in and take out some stuff" and she even dug into pimples that were going away on their own!!! and scars and everything. She was stupid.

oh jeeze when i had that stupid lady do that i cried all the way through. i had a facial and she was like "im gonna go in and take out some stuff" and she even dug into pimples that were going away on their own!!! and scars and everything. She was stupid.

Stevie that sounds awful! That woman sounds like she didn't know what the hell she was doing :evil:

HOW TO GET RID OF BLACK HEADS SAFELY::

first method: get sea salt add abunch of sea salt to a warm bath, i recomend around .25 to .75 pound of sea salt you can get it at HEB - walgreens (walgreens has some dead sea salt for you religious fanatics lol it comes in 4.4 ounce box) and soak for 30 minutes to an hour or how ever long you want, but make sure oyu keep the water warm so it can open your pores up really nice and big, once you get water warm and salt dissolved simply relax... once doen rinse of salt on body dry and apply some lotion to face if needed but not where blackheads are, you should start to notice the black heads coming out by themselves on there own painlessly (i have tried this before taking tane not sure how the salt would effect you but its worht a shot i highly doubt it would do much damage yes it will dry you out but not too bad)

second method: (dont recommend i would personally try the first method... FIRST) soak your intire face in warm water (or affected area in warm/hot water and then squeeze out the bacteria, and rinse with cold water done.

BTW i did the second method yesterday beofre bed, perfectly fine this morning no new blackheads or small pimples just clearer looking skin no redmarks my face accually looks better today than yesterday and i only messed wiht my nose not face and my face in general looks better... the reason you got red marks was because you irritated your skin, if you use hot water then push out mess, then rinse with cold you will not irritate it no where near as bad (recovery time would only be an hour or two MAX IT WORKS!!!!!

Guest adele morgan

I'm noticing the same thing. I just finished my second month, and have a lot of blackheads on my cheeks and the side of my face. The blackheads on my forehead and nose are practically gone, but they left open pores where they were