Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gigglebox

Anyone having a problem getting on Joppa website?

I wanted to take a look at the Lavender Face Cream, but I haven't been able to get on the website since yesterday. Doesn't connect. Anyone else not able to access the store?

Heather

They now have a nice little "down for maintence" posting... sorry.

Well there is one way to keep me from shopping while I'm at work!!!

Funny, I can't even get on at all. Just won't connect. It tries and then I get a time out. I guess the site is down.

Anyone try the lavander face cream? It sounds really nice. I am a bit worried to order it as I now see the Joppa has some negative feedback on eBay. I guess they are having problems still. Well, it may not be an issue anyway, if I can't get on the website.

Heather

Funny, I can't even get on at all. Just won't connect. It tries and then I get a time out. I guess the site is down.

Anyone try the lavander face cream? It sounds really nice. I am a bit worried to order it as I now see the Joppa has some negative feedback on eBay. I guess they are having problems still. Well, it may not be an issue anyway, if I can't get on the website.

Heather

I seemed to get my Joppa orders in realtive good time - I guess I was lucky. Thinking about just using Aubrey Nicole because the two have pretty similar colors in the "Medium Light" category...

I admit their timing on maintenance is unfortunately, most companies do it at night. But hey at least they're doing maintenance on the site, maybe it'll fix whatever problem they're having. Besides, it's coming back on after 10 AM PST.

I have the lavender lotion and I love it. It's a bit heavy for summer but now that winter is coming, it's perfect for the winter blah skin. I use it on my lips too for dry painful chap lips.

Thanks Spikeyli. Winter blah skin is exactly what I was looking at the lavander cream for. OK, so it is maintenance? Good, I still can't get on to see any posted notes about maintenance, but I'll take a look after 10 my time.

Heather

Gosh, I still can't get in. Can't connect and then fails. This is the message I am getting:

This site is unavailable. Try again later.

I give up. I can't get into the Joppa site. The lavander cream sounds so nice...anyone know where else I can find it. Too many red flags. I think I'd rather order elsewhere from all the problems I've seen here recently.

gigglebox,

I have an unused jar of lavender cream if you're interested, I always stock up and I still have plenty left of the one I've been using. So if you want to buy it from me I'm more than happy to let you have it.

Hey! It is the Joppa lavander cream? I may just take you up on that. I really wanted to see it first. I appreciate it. I'll let you know later tonight after I get home from work.

Thanks!!

Yup, it's the Joppa lavender cream. I told you I stock up so I have two of everything, LOL. What I didn't figure is how little I end up using it because a little goes a long way, so I'm still using the jar I bought 4 months ago.

I just got this jar 3 weeks ago, I thought with the weather getting colder and me using it everywhere I'd use up the stuff faster. Nope, hardly made a dent in it. It's good if you're interested, because I rather not have it sitting there for months.

PS: I know the picture on Joppa's website shows the cream as light blue, it's not. It's white. Just FYI.

that cream sounds awesome... i might want to try some too! :D

spikeyli, are the ingredients listed on it?

i wonder if amy would give out (or sell) samples of it; i'm guessing i'll probably react to it, and i wouldn't want to buy a whole one. :think:

Spikeli How much is the cream? I am definately interested. Is the Joppa site still down? I thought they'd be back up by now, but I can't seem to get on. Maybe it's me. I tried several times and even tried on my daughter's computer. No luck.

Heather

Spikeli How much is the cream? I am definately interested. Is the Joppa site still down? I thought they'd be back up by now, but I can't seem to get on. Maybe it's me. I tried several times and even tried on my daughter's computer. No luck.

Heather

The cream sells for $7.50 on the Joppa site, I'll take $9 ($1.50 for shipping). Heck while I'm at it, do you want anything else I have? I have extra eyeshadows that I don't mind selling.

Thanks Spikeli!! I was able to finally get on the website this morning and going to order it there b/c I think I want to get some of the soap as well. I think I remember that you really liked it?

Thanks for the offer though!

Heather