Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
_MaGic_DuSt_

Proactive Renewing Cleanser

I don't think any of the .org members use ProActiv tbh. Most of us are haters b/c we've all tried it and it's complete bullshit.

I'm not talking about the whole proactive system, I'm just asking about the cleanser. I use a prescribed moiturizer but I can't seem to find the right cleanser to use because most of them CLOG my pores, so I just started using this one.

Walk The Wire, cool, how long have you been using it? I just started, I think it might work, *crosses fingers*.

I haven't used it in ages. I would only use the Cleanser because it seemed to work; the rest did not. I was at a point where Proactiv did nothing for my skin. I'm sure if I tried it again the Cleanser would work, and possibly the other products, but I doubt it. When I would get acne on my chest and back, the Cleanser would clear it up within a few days.

The Cleanser works, but the Repairing Lotion and Toner are a sham.

I felt that the repairing lotion worked (it's just a 2.5% BP lotion), but the cleanser made things worse because it was so irritating, and the toner was useless. The problem with the repairing lotion is they add fragrance which can aggravate acne prone skin.

Dan's regimen is more effective and lots cheaper.

The Cleanser works, but the Repairing Lotion and Toner are a sham.

I felt that the repairing lotion worked (it's just a 2.5% BP lotion), but the cleanser made things worse because it was so irritating, and the toner was useless. The problem with the repairing lotion is they add fragrance which can aggravate acne prone skin.

Dan's regimen is more effective and lots cheaper.

I agree. Looking at Dan's products its WAYYYY cheaper. And I bet it works better too. Im actually thinking about ordering it.