Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
droog

Questions about my scar treatments

Hi

Well basically I have some 50% lactic acid peel, Supper copper peptides and emu oil. I have done 3 peels, like twice a week and Im wondering if this is ok. The instructions say to leave it 10 days, but is that really necessary. Also I apply super copper peptides morning and night all over my face. IM not using the Emu oil and it doesnt really absorb into my skin and stays on the surface. Anyway my main questions is, how often is it safe to do a 50% lactic acid peel? How long can i keep it on for and how regular can I do this?

Kind Regards

I think you mean 10 minutes... not 10 days!

You should only be doing the peel every 7-10 days and you can do that forever as far as I am aware.

So is it not safe to do it twice a week then? Also How long do you think I could leave it on for at a time maximum?

Cheers

Maya

Im not asking for someone to tell me to follow the instructions Im after personal advice from experience, if youre not gonna help me or explain anything dont reply!!