Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MR Noname

I KNOW How to get rid of this shit.

I've started this topic in this area because I think this is most serious one and people here need help immediately.

Introduction:

I'm 20 right know and I've suffered from this illness for about 7 years. For all these years I've been reading a lot, thinking a lot and doing a lot to get rid of acne.A couple years ago I also had very severe acne and I know how it is to feel like.

What I discovered:

The main reason for acne is DIET, and I don't mean that you should eat special food or sth. You can eat everything if you are able to use the energy from this food.

In my opinion acne is caused directly by food which rots in your organism. Acne is a sign that sth is wrong inside you.

What can you do to stop acne being your problem?:

If you have acne you probably eat a lot of food or eat food that is highly energetic(sugar, fat) and you probably also don't work out, so your body isn't able to fully use food you have eaten. So what to do:

1. Change your diet

try to eat less food, don't eat candies, don't eat food that contains a lot of fat

2. Try to work out

and not only once or twice a week, but every day; if you only have time - train (believe me, this really works; i've trained for about 5 months, doing push ups and stuff like that every day and during this time I haven't any cysts); try also to move as often as it is possible - don't sit, MOVE (use the energy, increase your blood presure, body temperature, so your acne can cure faster)

3*.Don't use anything to wash your face but water and wash it 1-2 times a day not more.

4*.Try not to use any antibiotics and other chemical medicines (it destroys your interior organs)

Human body have self-healing ability, so just don't make it worse and your organism will heal itself.

5*.Do never squeeze pimples. If you do so you'll destroy the tissue and you can be sure you'll got cystic on the same place, and even if the pimple will gone if your acne get worse some day you'll get new pimple on the same place.

6*.DO NEVER FEEL LIKE "I'M ILL,EVERYTHING SUCKS, I CAN"T DO ANTYTHING ABOUT IT"

FEEL LIKE: "I'M A PURE POWER AND NO ACNE CAN FUCK WITH ME!"

If I stick to all these 6 points I've got new pimples only if I eat fat food/candies or I eat too much food, so the sum of energy is the same if I eat fat food or candies.

Don't worry, you'll get out of this, now you know how to fight.

The way written above is the only way.

Guest max_powers585

it all sound so perfect.... but no matter how many times i tell myself fuck acne its not gonna beat me it always ends up making me feel like crap,...

yeah sure.....thats why i know DOZENS of my friends who are the laziest shits alive.they eat WORSE than i do and dont do any excercise which i do.and thier SKIN? flawless....F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S.... no one has nailed the acne problem fully on the head yet ;)

yeah sure.....thats why i know DOZENS of my friends who are the laziest shits alive.they eat WORSE than i do and dont do any excercise which i do.and thier SKIN? flawless....F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S.... no one has nailed the acne problem fully on the head yet ;)

I'm not saying that everybody who is really lazy and eats junk food will get acne (It depends on ones organism strengh). Diet is a casue for me, my organism can't deal with this kind of food when it doesn't need it.

Maybe its because "the laziest shits alive" eat worse than you right now, but in the past they didnt. Look, I know for a fact that there is sth wrong inside me. I don't know if its caused by junk food i have been eating all my childhood or because I took a lot of antibiotics in the past or because i've been sitting too much in front of the computer. But for now, when I changed my life and I'm trying to avoid highly energetic food everything is different. I've restricted all 6 points for a month, after one week I havent any new pimple. My skin has become less oily(that was the first time during 7 years of this illness that I noticed my skin is getting better and better), but when I've eaten a cake on a party nightmare returned. This experience is a live proof for me that I can get rid of pimples if I only want to.

Eating junk food when you were younger??? NOW how the hell would you know then its gonna cause acne later :( if thats the case im doomed...

People who have acne have more difficulty processing all the waste matter and toxins that we ingest on a daily basis. People who eat junk food, and that have clear complexions are better able to process these toxins than that of an acne sufferer (i.e their livers are stronger than ours). If an acne sufferer follows the same junk-food diet of a person with no acne, they will surely pay the price. We have to work much, MUCH harder in order to keep our complexions as clear as possible.

nice advices

i believe those are some common knowledge anyone with acne should possibly be aware of. well maybe some people can work around the only water thing, such as myself.

w/e

somehow this just doesn't make much sense...

I eat like crazy healthy. I'm trying to loose weight (well was, I lost all I want to loose and then some... 74 pounds total!!) after having a baby.

You're talking, i did research to the MAX and ate very right. I had like the most complete diet of anybody and trust me IT SUCKED! I ate 3 very sqaure meals a day, no soda only lemon water. No salt, pepper or spices really of any kind. and I had 4 snacks a day of fresh veggies and fruits like carrots and peas apples and oranges. (You're really suppose to rotate...one snack veg. one snack fruit so on and so forth)

I get kidney stones really bad and they're very rare, Sodium Phosphate.. so I can't eat canned veggies... which is fine cause we have a farmers market 2 blocks away. and btw, this diet didn't even help with the kidney stones like my urologist insisted it would.

I don't eat candy or ANY sweets.

I got atleast 7 - 8 hours of sleep a night

I washed my face with all natural oatmeal soap. its very good for your skin...that probably helped the best against my acne.

and guess what? absolutely no difference on my acne.

So i hate to say it, but all that is a bunch of crap... to me :D

01) I only eat two meals a day on days that I work. That's it. I don't snack in between time, either.

02) I'm on my feet all day at work. I don't work out, but I feel I'm plenty active.

03) I have to use my rosacea wash because my skin would look really poor without it. It also minimizes spots.

04) I'm not a pill popper. I hardly ever take anything unless I feel very badly and I'm rarely sick, so..... but that doesn't mean that if I feel awful I won't take something. I'm not in love with misery.

05) I don't touch my face at all during the day. After it's washed and make-up is applied...that's it. I never pick. I never have.

06) This one I agree with. A positive attitude towards anything helps. It's just hard to maintain.

accutane has a 90% remission rate!!!!!

somehow this just doesn't make much sense...

I eat like crazy healthy. I'm trying to loose weight (well was, I lost all I want to loose and then some... 74 pounds total!!) after having a baby.

You're talking, i did research to the MAX and ate very right. I had like the most complete diet of anybody and trust me IT SUCKED! I ate 3 very sqaure meals a day, no soda only lemon water. No salt, pepper or spices really of any kind. and I had 4 snacks a day of fresh veggies and fruits like carrots and peas apples and oranges. (You're really suppose to rotate...one snack veg. one snack fruit so on and so forth)

I get kidney stones really bad and they're very rare, Sodium Phosphate.. so I can't eat canned veggies... which is fine cause we have a farmers market 2 blocks away. and btw, this diet didn't even help with the kidney stones like my urologist insisted it would.

I don't eat candy or ANY sweets.

I got atleast 7 - 8 hours of sleep a night

I washed my face with all natural oatmeal soap. its very good for your skin...that probably helped the best against my acne.

and guess what? absolutely no difference on my acne.

So i hate to say it, but all that is a bunch of crap... to me :D

well then, all ur efforts are clearly in vain. why not live ur life then? :dance: :ninja:

accutane has a 90% remission rate!!!!!

wut happens to the other 10%?

:whistle: :boohoo:

The way written above is the only way.

I'm glad you've found a way that works for you! I don't think I'd be able to totally give up sweets though!! I drink green smoothies everyday, and the majority of my diet is healthy, but if I eat a few bad foods here and there, I'm okay. Adding greens to my diet is what worked for me, and I easily get them everyday by drinking green smoothies. :)

I really dont get the eating junk food causes acne argument. I mean I have always always since I was a little kid eaten healthly. When kids in school were bringing in crisps and chocolate for lunch I had fruit salads and carrot sticks. My favourite dinner as a kid was a plate of vegetables. Also I have always played sport of some kind.

I have a friend who had pretty bad acne. she has a crap diet and got little to no excercise. She tried every treatment under the sun but finally went on roaccutane. her skin is fabulous now. She still has a crap diet and gets no excersise.

So according to Mr NoName I shouldnt have got acne and my friend should still have it??

I really dont get the eating junk food causes acne argument. I mean I have always always since I was a little kid eaten healthly. When kids in school were bringing in crisps and chocolate for lunch I had fruit salads and carrot sticks. My favourite dinner as a kid was a plate of vegetables. Also I have always played sport of some kind.

I have a friend who had pretty bad acne. she has a crap diet and got little to no excercise. She tried every treatment under the sun but finally went on roaccutane. her skin is fabulous now. She still has a crap diet and gets no excersise.

So according to Mr NoName I shouldnt have got acne and my friend should still have it??

Do you still eat really healthy like you did when you were a kid?

...i know DOZENS of my friends who are the laziest shits alive.they eat WORSE than i do and dont do any excercise which i do.and thier SKIN? flawless....F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S.... ...

There are times when I don't workout. It really shows on my skin. I always shower after a workout and I'm pretty sure the gym I use doesn't have soft water so my face is always dry and scaly afterward. This seems to help a great deal.

Also, when I work out and am in good shape I sweat less. I believe this helps also but I have no solid evidence to back this up. I also think getting a good amount of sleep helps.

About three years ago, I started chemotherapy that lasted just under a year. For some reason, my skin cleared up during that time. I slept most of the time and was basically bed ridden for the first several months. Now, if I wake up and stay in bed for a couple of hours, I get real oily and I'll break out real bad if I don't get up and wash right away. Staying in bed on the weekends seems to be one of the worst things I can do. .... yet during my treatment, I was pretty much completely clear. My diet was really light then too. I ate a lot of tuna and/or chicken salad, fruit, jello, etc. You know... hospital food.

Anyway, perhaps one of the reasons I'm posting this is because there have been times I've thought I have figured out clear connections between activities/food and acne, only to have those theories disproven. I will always workout, though. Even if I knew it caused acne, I'd still hit the gym every chance I get. It's the best part of my life.

Good luck to everyone and thank you for a great site.

About three years ago, I started chemotherapy that lasted just under a year.

I'm so sorry you went through that. I'm really glad you're okay now. :)

Have you looked into green smoothies? They'd be super nutritious for you, and along with exercising, they'd give you that extra advantage for keeping your skin clear. They have worked for a lot of people, including myself. :)

Welcome to the Boards! :)

Thanks. I wouldn't normally mention it to anyone but the anonymity of this web site made it seem OK.

Pretty much everyone who knows about my treatment looks at me with puppy dog eyes and coddles me with compassion. It's wonderfully intended but absolutely unnecessary. It makes me feel guilty and undeserving. I'm in good shape and won't be going anywhere soon. :)

There is one exception to the coddling group. When I was in the hospital, a buddy of mine left a voice mail message asking why I hadn't returned any of his email. I returned his call from the hospital and told him why I hadn't contacted him for a while. Without hesitation his response was, "Cancer? F*ck you!" We still laugh about it. It was a wonderful moment and he is a wonderful friend.

Actually, the experience has been one of the best things that ever happened to me. It's not something that is easy to explain. I wouldn't wish it on anyone but I feel very lucky the way my life has worked out.

Again... the thing that confounds me is how my skin cleared up during that time.

Have you looked into green smoothies? They'd be super nutritious for you, and along with exercising, they'd give you that extra advantage for keeping your skin clear. They have worked for a lot of people, including myself. :)

Speaking of diet, I'm still trying to digest the information on this site. My journey started with being annoyed at the small size bottles of BP treatments and a desire to buy larger volumes. I have done quite a bit of reading on the main site and ordered DK's product but haven't read much in the forums yet.

I love smoothies. They are a lifestyle for me. I love cold drinks and it's a great way to ingest some less than appetizing medications and supplements I need to take.

I would consider it a favor of you would point me in the direction of the green smoothie information. :cool:

Welcome to the Boards! :)

Thank you very much! :)

What can you do to stop acne being your problem?:

If you have acne you probably eat a lot of food or eat food that is highly energetic(sugar, fat) and you probably also don't work out, so your body isn't able to fully use food you have eaten. So what to do:

1. Change your diet

try to eat less food, don't eat candies, don't eat food that contains a lot of fat

2. Try to work out

and not only once or twice a week, but every day; if you only have time - train (believe me, this really works; i've trained for about 5 months, doing push ups and stuff like that every day and during this time I haven't any cysts); try also to move as often as it is possible - don't sit, MOVE (use the energy, increase your blood presure, body temperature, so your acne can cure faster)

3*.Don't use anything to wash your face but water and wash it 1-2 times a day not more.

4*.Try not to use any antibiotics and other chemical medicines (it destroys your interior organs)

Human body have self-healing ability, so just don't make it worse and your organism will heal itself.

5*.Do never squeeze pimples. If you do so you'll destroy the tissue and you can be sure you'll got cystic on the same place, and even if the pimple will gone if your acne get worse some day you'll get new pimple on the same place.

6*.DO NEVER FEEL LIKE "I'M ILL,EVERYTHING SUCKS, I CAN"T DO ANTYTHING ABOUT IT"

FEEL LIKE: "I'M A PURE POWER AND NO ACNE CAN FUCK WITH ME!"

A very good post. My favorite 2 points are:

So many people cover their face with a million cleansers and creams like it was something on the outside of their skin that caused the problem. All that ends up happening is your skin becomes damaged and will slowly lose the ability to heal itself as it did before. Hence so many people who have red marks that take months or years to heal. Let your skin function naturally deal with the problem from inside out not by frying your skin cells to cover up the issue.

When I was in the hospital, a buddy of mine left a voice mail message asking why I hadn't returned any of his email. I returned his call from the hospital and told him why I hadn't contacted him for a while. Without hesitation his response was, "Cancer? F*ck you!" We still laugh about it. It was a wonderful moment and he is a wonderful friend.

I love smoothies. They are a lifestyle for me. I love cold drinks and it's a great way to ingest some less than appetizing medications and supplements I need to take.

I would consider it a favor of you would point me in the direction of the green smoothie information. :cool:

I've got to admit, that's pretty funny about your friend! haha Sounds like how my brother and his friends would react. hehe :)

Glad you like smoothies! I think you'll love the green smoothies! Here's a link for them:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=108917

yep! never known anything but eating healthy. Porridge for breakfast, lots of smoothies, good dinners, healthy lunches and my fav snack is still carrot sticks. does feck all for my acne but I still enjoy the food. Of course I have chocolate and stuff the odd time, but who doesnt?

yep! never known anything but eating healthy. Porridge for breakfast, lots of smoothies, good dinners, healthy lunches and my fav snack is still carrot sticks. does feck all for my acne but I still enjoy the food. Of course I have chocolate and stuff the odd time, but who doesnt?

Wow - doesn't seem fair then that you struggle with your skin! I firmly believe though that when skin problems are present, something internal is off balance. Just seems obvious to me. You're probably so close to having great skin with your healthy diet - are you getting lots and lots of leafy greens in your diet.... like 4 cups a day, or 1 cup blended? If not, that could make the difference! :) It's amazing how they really should be the staple of our diets! Even raw food vegans, who have a near perfect diet, start to experience problems when they don't get enough leafy greens in their diets. Of course, some of us will do just fine even if we're eating unhealthy - I just think some of us are stronger than others in that instance, but unfortunately, unhealthy eating usually catches up to people eventually. Look at the link I gave above for green smoothies - they're an easy way to get in your fresh leafy greens. :)