Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey peeps! lol okay this is going to sound really stupid but im on roaccutane(have been for a little over a month) and its made my scalp really dry and hell flakey(realli bad dandruff or sumfin) neways i cant seem to get rid of it and ive booked an appointment to get my hair cut in 2 days time coz my 18th bday is next week so i want my hairto b a bit more tidy haha :razz: anyways its kinda embaracing going in there and them cutting your hair and commenting on the flakes (this has happend even before i went on accutane) and im thinking omg...its like 100 times worse this time...they are going to be like "WTF!" coz i'll b flaking all over the place :redface: shame!!!....argh..yea i guess this post doesnt have a purpose LOL but omg im sooo nervous.... i dont kno wether or not 2 actually go get it done lol im so stupid :lol:

You aren't stupid and either is this question, I know I'd be worried also. Do you know anyone in your family or friends who could give you a hair cut? The dryness you're experiencing on your scalp should subside soon, mine lasted until around month 2.

You aren't stupid and either is this question, I know I'd be worried also. Do you know anyone in your family or friends who could give you a hair cut? The dryness you're experiencing on your scalp should subside soon, mine lasted until around month 2.

haha thx! nah i dont...it really sux...im just gunna have to go to some random hairdresser bleh...

ohwell..it'll only take a few mins i guess :razz:

A few drops of jojoba oil rubbed into your scalp or olive oil, mixed in with the conditioner, rince, but not too much may help.

Hrmmm i might try this sometime thx! but my hairs weird...like ive got a very dry flaky scalp but my hair is still oily...kinda weird huh lol

there's an awesome product I use called coal-tar shampoo.

I just get it from the chemist.

It cleared up my scalp in a few days!

Also try a REALLY good conditioner.

Good luck!

there's an awesome product I use called coal-tar shampoo.

I just get it from the chemist.

It cleared up my scalp in a few days!

Also try a REALLY good conditioner.

Good luck!

Hey Mima :D how u doin?

hmm i jus asked mum if she had ever heard of that coal-tar shampoo and she said she hadnt...only something called 'poly-tar' and that had the ingredient of coal...weird lol you sure thats wot its called? is it in a brown container? lol neways whats a good conditioner?? thanx babe :cool: lol

Tell them you are on med that causes dryness and leave it at that.

this is exactly what I did..... they made sure to help me AND my scalp. Every time I go (every 6 weeks or so) they do a scalp treatment thingy that is so awsome.

haha yup yup thats what im gunna do thx :razz:

this is exactly what I did..... they made sure to help me AND my scalp. Every time I go (every 6 weeks or so) they do a scalp treatment thingy that is so awsome.

omg thats so kewl! how much does that cost ya??