Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so i just bought this stuff at my local GNC store. i hope you can use it on your face...im guessing you can. has anyone tried it? it didnt say much on the bar. it jus said:

A natural cleansing and moisturizing soap.

for centuries people of the Mediterranean have recognized the benefits of OLIVE OIL to the skin. Long lasting and made from the purest natural ingredients, it is a superb moisturizer sutable for oil skin types. as pure and simple as a soap can be...

ingredients:

Saponified olive oil, water, sodium chloride

hmm.......i dont really know what i just bought :lol: it was only $3. i remember hearing someone say something about the Kiss My Face soap and how great it was so i thought hey! i wonder if this is it..? haha...

okay i looked it up on the web..

http://www.kissmyface.com/Product/Kiss+My+...oaps/0100801EA/

it says that it can be used as a body soap and a face cleansing soap. i wish they had more of this brand but they didnt. if no one has used THIS same soap have you used any other kinds from this brand??? i wish there was a place around my town that sold this stuff. ive been to walmart, walgreens, and the hyvee drugstore..and theres NOTHING! hardly anything at the GNC place. grrr. i hate buying stuff on the internet!!

:wall:

I have read that a few people use olive oil soap and they like it very well. Give it a try and report back how you like it!

I use Kiss My Face Olive & Green Tea Soap and just :wub: it! I use this to wash my face and remove my make-up (it takes all of it off). It does not dry out my skin or break me out. Best soap I have ever tried!

I found it at a local co-op for only $1.59 for the 4oz bar and $2.59 for the 8oz. You can also buy it at www.drugstore.com or www.kissmyface.com.

i used it last night and this morning. i like it so far. before i put it on my face i use the "dip" method. i love the dip method! i havent been doing it for that long but it makes my face feel good :dance: im trying to switch it an all natural way of getting rid of acne. i hope this face was works in the long run. the only thing i dont like is that its a soap bar. its really big though!! haha.

I read and it says it contains Sodium Chloride which is Salt. I heard this ingredients breaks a lot of ppl out! I do use this soap as a body cleanser and it feels AWESOME! I'm now looking for a natural handmade soap with just Olive Oil mostly!

I read and it says it contains Sodium Chloride which is Salt. I heard this ingredients breaks a lot of ppl out! I do use this soap as a body cleanser and it feels AWESOME! I'm now looking for a natural handmade soap with just Olive Oil mostly!

aaah!! it does have that stuff in it! i didnt see that..darnet. im really trying to stay away from bad soaps with that stuff in it. I am going to be switched to a Tea Tree Oil face was anyway! i just need to do it very soon now. i like the soap but i dont want to take any chances. thanks for pointing that out for me