Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tomblot88

what is the point of all of this

Guest tomblot88

alright I had/have moderate acne and the reg pretty much helped with that(even though it has me by the balls) but now, I have these things on my nose, that will absolutely not go away, they are not cysts or anything I have no fucking clue what they are, and they are really noticable. I have missed some many events this year because of them. I would probably being having a lot of fun and maybe even a gf, but these motherfuckers took that all away. And the kicker is, the derm doesn't want to even fucking inject them or anything. There goes my senior year. Fuck this

Guest tomblot88

I will probably end up having to get plastic sugery

first of all, what are these things that you have on your nose? be specific.

second of all, relax... i'm sure it's not that bad, start having an positive attitude.

Guest tomblot88

i have tried, for four fucking months, it gets kind of tedious. I mean I work so hard with this regimen and I am very cose to clear skin, then i get these fuckers on my nose, it's like God gets his jollies out of this

dude, change your state of mind... stop thinking negatively, i understand it must get to you but if something doesn't work, try something else.

What exactly are you getting on your nose? Whiteheads? Scars? Blackheads?

You can't change what you don't acknowledge... LOL dr phil

Guest tomblot88

i dunno what it is, he said swollen oil glands, and he won't do anything to them, it is hopless. I don't know what to do. I should just cut them out with a knife

Guest tomblot88

it was how the skin grew over. I did what most ppl say you shouldn't, I took a pin to them(prior to this I was using SA like a mad man) so a lot of the skin was dead, so I pulled it off and it looks a lot smaller.

Guest tomblot88

a bunch of sa and I took the skin off with a pin, now it is a little scab

if u want to get rid of ur acne for good take accutane. u just take it for 5 or 6 months and u should be cured.Dont do antibiotics or the regimine or anything else just do accutane. if u want to have acne forever and get ur face scard then do the regimn or antibiotics or otc stuff.