Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys!

I've been searching like crazy for something that will help me with these darn scars, and I am so confused now.

I've heard so many nightmarish stories from dermabrasion, microdermabrasion, CROSS, punch, subsicion etc. causing your scarring to be worse or result in prolonged skin discoloration for some. The point is to try to make things better or at least the same....definitely, not to make things worse.

Are there any nightmare stories for FRAXEL? I can take losing money. but worse scarring - no thanks.

Thanks y'all! :D

Hey guys!

I've been searching like crazy for something that will help me with these darn scars, and I am so confused now.

I've heard so many nightmarish stories from dermabrasion, microdermabrasion, CROSS, punch, subsicion etc. causing your scarring to be worse or result in prolonged skin discoloration for some. The point is to try to make things better or at least the same....definitely, not to make things worse.

Are there any nightmare stories for FRAXEL? I can take losing money. but worse scarring - no thanks.

Thanks y'all! :D

U know there are always loads of bad stories about any treatemnt. However u do not have to risk your face to get any of the treatemtns mentioned done correctly and safely. The deeper lasers and dermabrasinb should be done after a spot has been treated. The punches should be done after 1 scar has been done to determine how u heal. Cross should be tested as should anything else BEFORE u do the whole face.

I have not had any problems with Fraxel at all. It has yet to do anyhting ositive but there has honestly been probably no change at all either way.