Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bittermp

what foods do you eat to help you, you know, go #2??? :)

the standard things like green leafy veggies, fruit with fiber, bran? prunes?

I was thinking that maybe having at least one bowel movement a day (everyone is different, normal for some is every day, or every other day, some people go more than once a day) will/could help clear acne.

are there certain trigger foods you eat that always work?

i wonder what a poll would reveal about those with acne and how often they go to the bathroom and if there's a connection.

I was thinking that maybe having at least one bowel movement a day (everyone is different, normal for some is every day, or every other day, some people go more than once a day) will/could help clear acne.

i wonder what a poll would reveal about those with acne and how often they go to the bathroom.

Apple Juice, banana, watermelon. If you haven't dropped a bomb after the banana, you never will. Case closed.

:ninja:

Drink a few cups of coffee on an empty stomach. Have fun :lol:

i am not a coffee fan, but i do know that on the rare occassion that i have a starbucks mocha frappaccino it's bombs away indeed!!! LOL

whole rolled oats boiled in water.

lots of ripe papaya.

cup of water with fresh juice from 1/2 to 2 lime/lemon diluted in it. (ive read if u get vitamin c overdose from this, you just get diarrhea)

i wonder what a poll would reveal about those with acne and how often they go to the bathroom.

Apple Juice, banana, watermelon. If you haven't dropped a bomb after the banana, you never will. Case closed.

doesnt bannanas clog u up tho? LOL!!!

Laxatives?

that's the non natural way to go (probbaly for folks who are constipated which well, truth be told, i am not) :)

If you're chronically constipated, try triphala. Take 5-10 pills in the evening before bed, until you become regular. It's fruit, so you won't become dependent, and it's supposed to actually help tone your bowels.

Or flax seed tea. Boil the seeds, strain, and drink. It's nice and slippery, and helps everything slide through.

Colonics are good too.

Nope. I used to eat a bundle of bananas (4-6), a bowl of fruit salad, and a ft long of italian bread for lunch when I was going crazy with my acne. I saw improvement in my face but 30 minutes later I was dropping bombs atomically back to back. It was amazing!!! Case closed.

dude...if were thinking of the same thing...thats gotta hurt, and mean :ninja::dance: . if not, eh..i dunno

Nope. I used to eat a bundle of bananas (4-6), a bowl of fruit salad, and a ft long of italian bread for lunch when I was going crazy with my acne. I saw improvement in my face but 30 minutes later I was dropping bombs atomically back to back. It was amazing!!! Case closed.

i became paranoid when people mentioned bananas are inflammatory kinda thing..with high glycemic index or w/e crap. does it bother u necro?

dude...if were thinking of the same thing...thats gotta hurt, and mean :ninja::dance: . if not, eh..i dunno

i became paranoid when people mentioned bananas are inflammatory kinda thing..with high glycemic index or w/e crap. does it bother u necro?

No. Whoever said that was really really stupid. Bananas are one of, if not the most, healthiest fruits in the world and one of the best foods in the world. It does not bother me and shouldn't bother anyone else. There is nothing in the banana to cause anything negative. Case closed.

If you want to do a High Cleanse of you bowl system... and I mean high cleanse... DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE FOR LIKE TWO HOURS...

Drink an (you're going to think this is gross but it worked for me... I mean it CLEANSES you like no other)

8 oz. glass of Water mixed with Sea Salt... :surprised:

Not table salt cause it's iodized and it won't work

I'm not kidding you it's absolutely amazing and way gross.

But you feel cleaner.

It sweeps out your large intestine because sometimes food can get stuck in the crevices..

Gross I know but I went on this Cayenne Pepper Lemon Juice Cleanse and it's a Detox sort of thing...

Just....

Stay near a bathroom

Preferrably with no one home

any more questions ask... please... cause it's not like a normal poo

If you're chronically constipated, try triphala. Take 5-10 pills in the evening before bed, until you become regular. It's fruit, so you won't become dependent, and it's supposed to actually help tone your bowels.

Or flax seed tea. Boil the seeds, strain, and drink. It's nice and slippery, and helps everything slide through.

Colonics are good too.

Triphala has definitely "toned" my insides in that my digestion is perfect now whereas when it was horrible seems like a distant memory even though it was just about 4 months ago.

So yeah I second that, Triphala and a high fiber diet will help more then anything.

When I first tried the coffee enema, I had huge bowel movements three or four times every day for a week. That's an excellent way to "get things started."

Colonics are good too.

Triphala has definitely "toned" my insides in that my digestion is perfect now whereas when it was horrible seems like a distant memory even though it was just about 4 months ago.

So yeah I second that, Triphala and a high fiber diet will help more then anything.

i third that

When I first tried the coffee enema, I had huge bowel movements three or four times every day for a week. That's an excellent way to "get things started."

What did the coffee enemas do for your skin? I just watched a video on Dr. Gerson, the first person to really popularize them...