Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cain

Grape Juice? & Cheerios?

Will grape juice help me? It is 130% Vitamin C i thought that was good. Its fully Grape. And do cheerioss help without milk? Cause i eat em with/ or without the milk.

Will grape juice help me? It is 130% Vitamin C i thought that was good. Its fully Grape. And do cheerioss help without milk? Cause i eat em with/ or without the milk.

Your better off eating the whole grapes instead of drinking the grape juice (there is no fiber in grape juice alone). Secondly, why don't you cook some oatmeal, instead of eating the cheerios (I woudn't add milk to the oatmeal though), because it is much more beneficial to your health.

i avoid juices, cuz im paranoid ever since orange juice gave me cysts...i think

i love cheerios nonethless, its carbs, no dairy, and and has slight amount of sugar. i like eating it w/o milk also.

i love cheerios nonethless, its carbs, no dairy, and and has slight amount of sugar. i like eating it w/o milk also.

I would still recommend a cereal with more fiber...

I would still recommend a cereal with more fiber...

o yea i agree. but cheerios liek falls under the category of...fun snack, agree? sorda? :ninja::dance:

Most grape juices are filled with added sugar, unless you're willing to buy organic, sugar free (as in added sugar) juice which will cost you close to 10$ for the smallest glass bottle. It's healthier, better and less expensive for you to just eat a lot of fresh vegetables and fruit. Cheerios is a horrible way to go, if you go to the organic section of your grocery store by the all natural fibre based cereal, those are a bit more expensive but so much healthier and much better for your digestive tract.

I eat Cheerios - with rice milk - every day. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Organic brands are more expensive and I go through too many boxes of Cheerios in too fast of a time to pay out extra money.