Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fatzeets

Juliets Clean And Smooth Acne Wash!!!

I have had bad skin scince grade 10 and i am now in grade 12 i have tried everything from cetaphil tp clinique to proactiv i have spent up to one thousand dolars on different scrubs and benzoyl peroxides and salacylic acids and one day my dad came over to my house and told me to try this juliets face wash so i put it in my closet and didnt touch it for a few months because i didt really like the look of it :doubt: ,so a few months later after using proactiv and clinique 3 step i did not like they way my face was looking severe ACNE :wall::wall: so i looked in the mirror and did not like the look of my skin so i pulled out the old Juliets Acne wash and washed my face with it and oh my god.....WOW :D:D:shock: my face felt amazing this the next day only after 1 wash 80 percent of my acne was gone AND my scars were fading as also i am now so pleased with thuis stuff so if anyone out there has someting to say or any commments please let me know or even sompeople who use this product let me know what you think????????

24season6.bmp

24season6.bmp

I tried the stuff, it doesn't work.....a bunch of bull

ok so then my acne just dissapered for NO REASONE then huh yah dumbass this stuff is awesome your jsut mad you got acne so F u

I dont think you have any right to call someone a dumba** for stating their opinion on the product. It was pretty low of you to gloat at people because your face cleared up when the thousands of members on this site are dealing with physical and emotional effects of acne every day. Some products might work for you while they might work bad for someone else. Maybe you'll get real on your 3rd post.

I dont think you have any right to call someone a dumba** for stating their opinion on the product. It was pretty low of you to gloat at people because your face cleared up when the thousands of members on this site are dealing with physical and emotional effects of acne every day. Some products might work for you while they might work bad for someone else. Maybe you'll get real on your 3rd post.

awsome, dido.

and... wow i dont know if it's just my natural distrust buut, this sounds so bloody fake! like seriously, do you (fatzeets) work for this company? i bet you do. :wall: i mean, ive heard about good products, but to have one clear away 80% of your acne? BS indeed! :snooty:

I'm sure there is some legitimacy to it but a cleanser is usually not meant to clear your acne. It is to prepare your face for medication.

I tried this and the price was really horrid! Not worth it at all! I think it may be too harsh for those who suffer from acne since one of the ingredients is Salt. If anyone's looking for an alternative try using Carley's it really works for me. Doesn't get rid of acne completely but it helps even out my skin tone and my skin feels nice and soft after usage!

I do LOVE Juliet's as a foot scrub and for the legs to claw off all those dead skin cells but at that price with the shipping I can get something better!

wow you are so cool for trying to act so mature i wasnt trying to be a jacksass i was just statitng my opinion you maybe you should get a life

awsome, dido.

and... wow i dont know if it's just my natural distrust buut, this sounds so bloody fake! like seriously, do you (fatzeets) work for this company? i bet you do. :wall: i mean, ive heard about good products, but to have one clear away 80% of your acne? BS indeed! :snooty:

actually i dont work for them im only 16 i live in canada but my acne did clear up over night i kid you not im just trying to tell you guys that this stuff did work you can try it or you cannot im just saying it works for me really well and trust me this is not some addvertisment for there company haha i work at future shop not for some ance face wash company

actually i dont work for them im only 16 i live in canada but my acne did clear up over night i kid you not im just trying to tell you guys that this stuff did work you can try it or you cannot im just saying it works for me really well and trust me this is not some addvertisment for there company haha i work at future shop not for some ance face wash company

well then, if this really worked for you, CONGRATS! :D

I found out about this recently when I ordered Carley's Clear & Smooth since Juliet's was also sold on eBay and some reviews said it was better.

However they don't even have a website and apparently the company shut down because of fraud or something -_- Glad I didn't order that!

here's their website

i was just surfin' around and i found this. anyone else tried any of this stuff? there's so many different products and all of them make huge claims. i'd never heard of this before i stumbled across fatzeet's post.

really my opinion now is that nothing works for everyone, and that everything works for someone. i mean, people win the lottery too. i don't know who these people are... and i'm fed up with this crap on my face.