Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I will KILL it!

Testing the jojoba oil right now!

Just bought a bottle of jojoba 100 % (from Primavera).

Just wanted to report the results!!

So far I've cleansed my face then used the jojoba oil. The flakes were very noticeable right after puting the jojoba oil, when I was putting it my fingers were covered by them. They seem to disapear though (I hope it's not a bad sign). Face is a little bit reddish.

Gonna put the BP in about 6 minutes. Wish me good luck O_O.

P.S.: Sorry for the useless thread... but I really hope it will resolve that goddamn dry skin problem!!!

4 mins since I've put the BP, no peelings at all except when I put my hands on my face and move them around a little bit. This shizznit seems to be working pretty damn good!! Will put the moisturizer in 10 mins.

Ah, and the redness is gone. Face is a bit whiter than usual.

Guest max_powers585

hows the redness any?? keep us posted

Gonna put the moisturizer on my face right now. Face is suprisingly not dry! It was usually "tuggy" or something but right now it's not at all!! My color is normal now.

And by normal I mean it's like before cleaning, might even be a little bit red but that's probably the light.

So far I've cleansed my face then used the jojoba oil. The flakes were very noticeable right after puting the jojoba oil, when I was putting it my fingers were covered by them. They seem to disapear though (I hope it's not a bad sign). Face is a little bit reddish.

P.S.: Sorry for the useless thread... but I really hope it will resolve that goddamn dry skin problem!!!

Hey, I'm thinking about buying some jojoba oil. How do you like it??? :)

Just put the moisturizer, face is a bit more oily than usually. The little spots that aren't usually really noticeable are a bit redder than usually too, probably because I've just put the moisturizer on. Will post one more time in about 10 minutes, and then I'll go to bed.

Will report tomorow after waking up too (I used to have some flakes here and there when waking up, will also see if I've got some more spots or not).

I hope I'm not annoying you D:.

Hey, I'm thinking about buying some jojoba oil. How do you like it??? :)

It seems to be pretty good as for now, except the oilyness and the little spots a bit redder, but time will see. Be right back in about 6 minutes.

Spots are less red right now, but skin is still oily. No flakes at all right now, but a strange mark on the left side of my forehead, that looks like dirt (it's a bit dark). Kinda strange, I hope it will fade!

Will report the result of this hotch-potch tomorow, gonna undergo a surgery too :P.

Goodnight!

It is apparently non-comedogenic and it also makes my face oilier than usually. I think I'm gonna put it only at night and see what happens. Putting the BP right now, didn't put jojoba.

Oh and when I woke up my face had no flakes at all!!! Except one where I forgot to put the jojoba oil. It didn't give me more spots either, in fact, it seems that my skin cleared up a bit since yesterday. May I say hail Jojoba oil? Well at the moment the only problem is that oiliness. I'm gonna see if I still get as much flakes as I used to now without putting the jojoba oil.

i've been using jojoba oil for a 1 month. it is oily right after you apply it, but then, after it is absorbed, i don't feel it is oily anymore. It is non-comedogenic also. Great for dry skin!! I don't get those flakes since I am on jojoba oil, I usually do from BP.

Last night, I didn't put jojoba oil at all, and today, my face was oilier than usual... is it a coincidence? It is said that jojoba oil fools your skin into producing less oil. It looks like this has been the case, now that my skin is used to the jojoba oil. I will need to try not putting jojoba oil one or more nights to see if it really has been controlling my oiliness.

can someone explain to me exactly how jojoba oil prevents acne? cause if it doesnt im wasting my time.. all i need is a little extra push to prevent the few pimples i still got and get.

I still a little bit even when putting jojoba oil, mostly on the forehead and around the neck. But my face isn't tight like it used to be, but did anyone get those strange "black peeling" marks or something? It looks like dirt marks on my forehead, I have to wash them off with my towel.

7 weeks and still not clear ;_;, goddamn spots, GO AWAY!!!