Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nloo

acne free scar

Guest max_powers585

i tried it and i didnt do ne thing..... infact i think it actually brought a few extra marks that werent there before... i didnt use the moisturizer it came with too much because i made me look all oily.. atleast i didnt like the results and stopped using in...

Guest max_powers585

That stuff didn't work for me either. :(

jUst another product that i used for a couple days and threw away .... damn ive thrown so much money away on all the uneffective acne products

Hi nloo I was seeing good results w/ the scar erase. The mosturizer broke me out so I stopped using it and just use the lotion. I'd give it atleast a few months. BTW my scars weren't rolling but that stuff is so inexpensive it's worth a try.

Guest max_powers585

Are you guys talking about the Acne Free Scar Eraser?

I was about to try it...

yep were talking about that one

i used it for a month and a half twice aday but i stoped it because it was making me red. i think it helped a little although i was taking accutane and still am while i was using it

It's not good, but it's not bad either. It really doesn't do anything for pitted scars. Scars may appear somewhat improved, but that's just because it seems to absorb well into the skin and plumps it up, especially if you use a 'generous' amount. But you can get this effect with any good moisturize that absorbs wellr, just replenish your skin with it.

Hey guys I just read sum thing the other day and it said for any type of product u use u have to give it atleast 6mo. to atlest see the benefits of it so don't give up too soon.