Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
m4x

Why does it take so long for the before the great results appear?

Hi all there.

I hope someone could answear at this question. When starting CSR, shouldn't BP stop the breakout already from the first day? I mean, ok maybe not from the first day, but let say 1 week..that sounds sufficient time for BP to kill the acne bacteria and prevent future breakouts.

Or how is it? Whats happening in the skin during the 3 months while you are using the BP? Can someone explain??

I am no expert on this & I am putting this in layman's terms here, but I think it is because a pimple starts deep under the skin & can take up to several weeks to surface. So there's already pimples waiting to come out when you start CSR & they all have to surface before your skin is "cleared out" & then you will stop breaking out. BP doesnt seem to do as much to heal zits I notice, it mostly prevents them. If they are already formed they kinda have to go through their whole cycle before they'll go away.

I dont know why it takes more than say, 4 weeks, to clear up. Or why everyone seems to be different (some people take a few weeks, some months).

I am no expert on this & I am putting this in layman's terms here, but I think it is because a pimple starts deep under the skin & can take up to several weeks to surface. So there's already pimples waiting to come out when you start CSR & they all have to surface before your skin is "cleared out" & then you will stop breaking out. BP doesnt seem to do as much to heal zits I notice, it mostly prevents them. If they are already formed they kinda have to go through their whole cycle before they'll go away.

I dont know why it takes more than say, 4 weeks, to clear up. Or why everyone seems to be different (some people take a few weeks, some months).

So we cam summarize that BP flushes out all bacteria beneath the skin?

So we cam summarize that BP flushes out all bacteria beneath the skin?

No bp dosent flush out the bacteria under the skin, it prevents it from coming out.

one of the biggest reasons is hardly anyone that starts out with the regimen is using the products that will work for them and are doing the exact procedure that is going to clear them. you cant just start out something and have perfect success. Ive been through many product changes and many different procedures before i found out what worked.

its not like magic, where automatically just cuz youre using BP the acne will suddenly disappear completely, it takes work.