Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MichaelCH

I rubbed my face far to hard...

Hi

I'm freaking out right now..I had some pimples around my mouth and the generel dryness so I took a towel and rubbed like an idiot..now the whole area around my mouth is red, hurts and some liquid is coming out from the skin but no blood or whatsover..what did I do wrong now? Will it look normal again tomorrow? Shit :pray:

DON'T RUB the dead skin off!

Check out my log...I rubbed my peeled skin off.

That pic in my log, I took it just after I rubbed my skin off...now, 2 days later, I have some dark/brown patches on my cheeks...I regret...I look UGLY now!

*I am Asian, dark-skinned!

"Will it look normal again tomorrow? "...HOPEFULLY....put some aloe vera so thick, like a mask. Good Luck..don't make the mistake I made.

I don't have any..only moisterizer (eucerin)

No all my hope is finally gone...I HATE my life..if I had a gun I swear to you I would shoot me right now. This life sucks!

Guest max_powers585

No all my hope is finally gone...I HATE my life..if I had a gun I swear to you I would shoot me right now. This life sucks!

hang in there michael acne will go away.. ive felt like you do many times but that would just be taking the easy way out.... your still young and have ur whole life ahead of you..... keep fighting acne and you will be clear and remember we who suffer from acne always think its worst than it really is....im sure ur skin isnt as bad but if you want you could also go to the derm... and always remeber there is a lot of people who care about you and what you be doing to them if you just took the quick and easy exit... well good luck..

and this board is a really good place to let your feelings out :angel:

The problem is: I'm seeing a derm! I'm on low dose accutane (20mg) and until 1 month ago it worked great! My skin wasn't dry, I didn't get any pimples. But since then, my fucking face is red all the time, I have pimples and it's flaky all over. I just can't take it anymore.

This life is not worth to be lived..believe me. I wouldn't wish the way I feel to my worst enemies...

Oh sorry Michael!!! I've done that before and believe me it was horrible... My face felt raw and exposed and I had the clear fluid(no blood or pus) coming out too. But then I made the mistake of putting a astringent on it and OMG :nuke: my face immediately went from pink to bright red to searing pain and I had to soak my skin in warm water because hey I couldn't scrub it off again.

But I agree with the Aloe, it's one of natures best helpers when healing skin.

Hang in there buddy!

STAY STRONG...you are CUTE!

STAY STRONG...you are CUTE!

Agreed... :blush: Too bad you live in Switzerland(spl?)

Do you have any vaseline?

This is going to sound strange, but when my skin is dry I use a nail file on my face. It doesn't leave it red and it doesn't hurt as long as you do it gently. In fact, I did it today, because my acne treatment dried my face up.

I use vaseline on dry patches, it doesn't clog my pores?!According to some sources online petroleum jelly can't because the molecules are too large....or something like that. Google it. Anyways it's the best way for skin to heal, it needs to be kept moist. Aloe Vera gel can actually be a bit drying and the effect it has on damaged tissue isnot proven. I don't like the stuff but that's personal opinion. When I burn't my face with glycolic acid, really horrible scab, white ring around it (thought it was gonna scar!) vaseline 24/7 on it and it healed ok!