Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tye

Why does acne fuck EVERYTHING upq

Hey guys, well im nearing end of month 3 on accutane, and i love it. I never had severe acne, just pretty moderate but all over my cheeks..it sucked. It seems like ever since I got acne its all i can think about and I get really nervous around people and study groups. Its weird how some redness and bumps on your face can fuck up so much shit. Anyone ever think about this? All it is is some red bumps on your face, and it completely ruins your life. I think it is that we have no control over it.

Guest max_powers585

yes acne is a bitch it completely changes the person you are.... im sure lots of people on here seem quiet and shy to other people in the streets but its just the damn acne that dosent allow us to live because it runs our damn life..... sometimes i feel like if i were doing time like in jail.. when will there be a solution i thought by now 21 there would be one but still none in sight.... i keep reading people that are 30 and still suffering from acne and it kinds of freaks me about to think that time passes fast and acne dosent seem to go away...and when i least expect it ill be 30 and with acne.... but i wont think that ill try and stay positive.. ah whatever

keeps me from doing a lot of things I'd like to do, like get a job. Also when I get home from school or any other social things like that I feel so drained and weak from all the nervousness I have to endure. I'm not sure if people take a second look that I have this shit on my face, but its all I think about. '

I had to take a picture today...I have this cyst onmy left cheek near the nose and the painting teacher angled the light coming from my right so it made it look horrible, good thing she took one from a central light source, I picked that one instead. I couldnt believe how bad my skin looked. Tomorrow in photoshop i going to try and blur out my main spots...its bullshit. im sick of it.

but Im trying to be patient with accutane...

Yeah cause like we can't forget it is there no matter how hard we try. Then when we do we pass a mirror and see an imperferction and just get pissed. acne is truely lame

yeah every time i pass a mirror or something with a reflection i notice it and it puts me in a bad mood. i know that its only red bumps, but it causes so much emotional damage

I freaked out earlier thinking shit I'm 22 now I have adult acne......was a depressing thought

Try being 30 with acne :cry:

I thought about it during the first 2 months of my course, but eventually things turned around for the better and I started clearing up. It doesn't last forever, just remember that.

hell ..acne is so damn sickening...i just hate it...just fought with dad coz of it just a coupla mins back..all coz of acne....he wanted me to go the airport to pick smeone up..and i refused sayin i was tired...(although it was coz of a white head)...one single white head cn ruin me so bad!!!!!!!!...if i carry on this way..thats it..end of the road for me...i either sit up now n say ...let acne be..n start livin or wallow in misery till i grow out..heck id be 40 by then..so this is it for me ....im ..on this thing called differin..pple keep talkin bout n ib...im so freaked out..went back to derm to ask for an antibiotic called doxy...but for some reason it induces a leg pain...i experienced it with tetracycline so quit..same with doxy...damn ill have to stop n face the ib...ive got exams comin up in a monce time..engineering graduation exam...and all i do is keep worryin bout the white heads that keep poppin up....we have so much to take in life already..n then we have ane too gr8..know i seem like some whinig prick but..i just had to..thanx for hearin me out

im worried the red spot on my chin is forming into a cyst. this is how obsessed i am--everytime something pops up i worry all day "is it going to become a cyst!!" ....its amazing how much emotional stress this causes.